• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens and the skyhawks

Here's a gem from BN.com:

Re: Ft. Lewis game thread
by GoCats18 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 pm

At this point, I hope we lose this game. I hope we are horrible. It is time for a change at head coach. There is no spark, no fire, no passion on this team. I don't care if you play D-II or USC. You are the leader of this team, and Ash has shown he has nothing left. Our offensive play calling is a joke and I don't think Cramsey gets to run his offense. Ash has done great things, many wins and has brought in good players, but this is just sad. The whole Confernece is laughing at us right now.

biga75 said:
Here's a gem from BN.com:

Re: Ft. Lewis game thread
by GoCats18 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 pm

At this point, I hope we lose this game. I hope we are horrible. It is time for a change at head coach. There is no spark, no fire, no passion on this team. I don't care if you play D-II or USC. You are the leader of this team, and Ash has shown he has nothing left. Our offensive play calling is a joke and I don't think Cramsey gets to run his offense. Ash has done great things, many wins and has brought in good players, but this is just sad. The whole Confernece is laughing at us right now.

Prukop shouldn't be posting during the game.

Another Catnation take...

"The defense looks better than expected"

Not really.

signedbewildered said:
Could this season have begun any better for the two Montana teams? Gotta admit. I'm loving this.
Its all good, I have a glass of Knob Creek on the rocks and the bob kitties are embarrassing themselves on the teevee, I'm loving this!

Back