• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz Host Kentucky!!!!

What gets me is that most if not all the recruits I've heard of for the Lady Griz are this, that and whatever in high school; averaging 20 points a game or whatever and banging their shots off the rafters or something. Then once they enter the college ranks they can't do diddley. Wide open shots in high school, the same wide open shots in college, and what is there to show for it? 4 - 19 on trey attempts. Now 2 for 13 against Gonzaga. Get real.

WyomingGrizFan said:
What gets me is that most if not all the recruits I've heard of for the Lady Griz are this, that and whatever in high school; averaging 20 points a game or whatever and banging their shots off the rafters or something. Then once they enter the college ranks they can't do diddley. Wide open shots in high school, the same wide open shots in college, and what is there to show for it? 4 - 19 on trey attempts. Now 2 for 13 against Gonzaga. Get real.

That goes for the men as well.

WyomingGrizFan said:

I’m sorry for my earlier post...this 3rd Q has been brick city. Wow

AZDoc said:
WyomingGrizFan said:

I’m sorry for my earlier post...this 3rd Q has been brick city. Wow

I hear ya. 4 for 23 now. Which begs the question. Why even bother shooting the trey when you can't even come close to begin with?

At least they're improving on their free throws. Up to 57 % now.

But anyway, the latest rankings has Kentucky @ 25 and Gonzaga in a tie with others @ 32. Kentucky may have been tired by the long trip, but Gonzaga looks to be underrated, so far.

Back