• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Large number of Idaho FB players involved in brawl; lineman sucker punches son of large donor

Part of being an effective teacher is communicating on the level the 'student' is equipped to understand. So, YES, your 'differant' point of view DOES MAKE YOU A TROLL ON EGRIZ!

Now you are...done.
You're too good and reasonable a poster to lower yourself with this comment. Reconsider please

You can try to back-slap each other about Livininthebush, like you always do when some poster is objective about our team, and doesn't swill the Kool-Aid like you do. The old, trite "troll" word always appears. Sad. It's always the same 4-5 hacks who jump-in with their inane comments. Just know that there are many occasional posters, as well as lurkers, who think you boys are clueless hacks. I have received PMs from several of them. And you are the brunt of their jokes. You know who you are, so there is no need to identify you here. Just go through this thread and they jump-out at you. Hilarious, but sad at the same time. A real embarrassment to outsiders reading our board.
You are the constant embarrassment to the board. You say the same 4-5 things. You talk about the same 4-5 imaginary friends. You say something incorrect 4-5 times a day. You lie 4-5 times a day. I get 4-5 PM’s making fun of you.

I promise to leave him(?)alone when he goes back, and stays, on BN. Just bitch slappin' fun.

He can post the same thing, over there, and be praised or even rewarded. A scat troll coming to eGriz should get nothing it contempt and scorn.
I like a lot of cats fans. I wish more of the normal ones posted here for good discussion. The bush guy doesn't even try to hold a conversation like people like bigsky or ilovethecats will do. He just comes here to troll. It is purposeless.

At the risk of sounding like Cliff Claven, I must admit it is a little known fact that in a prior life, I made a statement which has been misquoted and attributed to others. I was speaking of someone like 'bush' when I said, 'I disagree with what you are saying, but I will defend your right to say it to the last drop of your blood.'

Please put me on ignore.
Ahh. Cheer up. Here I made you a gif to commemorate your bubcats’ embarrassing overtime loss
8o99nx.gif

That poor cats fan is going to live forever as a gif. He went in so sure that he wore that shirt and hat.... brutal.
Foam hat plus foam paws.
Pretty sure that’s CatzRback,baby!
His shirt says, “Return of the…”

Also, I can read lips and Turd looks like the guy in the background who slaps his seat neighbor on the back and says, “See, I told you he was going to miss it!”

Foam hat plus foam paws.

Also, I can read lips and Turd looks like the guy in the background who slaps his seat neighbor on the back and says, “See, I told you he was going to miss it!”
I had never noticed the guy in the background before. Why is he so smug that they missed it?! :ROFLMAO:

Gosh, CatzRBack. RIP

It's weird how many people are smiling in that gif. I'm guessing that no one in bozo believed in the bubs, and they all wagered heavily on the fatties, and were really excited to cash their large payout.

Also? Am I the only one who thinks it's reaalllllly strange that a middle-aged man not only takes a foam finger to a football game, but wears it??

It's weird how many people are smiling in that gif. I'm guessing that no one in bozo believed in the bubs, and they all wagered heavily on the fatties, and were really excited to cash their large payout.

Also? Am I the only one who thinks it's reaalllllly strange that a middle-aged man not only takes a foam finger to a football game, but wears it??
Middle-aged and mature aren’t necessarily synonymous.

Foam hat plus foam paws.

And on the return swoon to further discuss he says "F'cking" and what looks like "dipsh*t" that could be directed at the bub coaches or the kicker, but really, does it matter?

Actually given the crowd that we witnessed for last years game that threw up a middle finger or shouted the f-bomb every time they were panned to during a network televised game, and far worse during breaks, goonsquad behavior is probably a selling point for that program. Might even be their new walkout theme. Ski masks and pvc pipes instead of joe vandal hats and thunder sticks.

I was looking for an update from UI or MPD when I came across an article about a brawl between UI and Wazzu football players resulting in a Wazzu WR getting KO'd, skull fx, and in a coma for several days.
UNBELIEVABLE!

Then I rechecked the date, March 26...
2013. I'm wondering if UI, MPD, and UI Police might just be checking its records for a pattern here. Where the hell do they get these people? Vandal football may be in for some tuff sleddin' before this is all said and done.

And that is just the players actions. What about the possible Administration meddling in a law enforcement matter? JFC! Does it have to be packaged and labelled before somebody notices, and looks into the matter?

Sounds a lot like the MSdUi Affair, STILL unresolved.

Add in the volleyball story and I would say there seems to be a pattern, or a consistent lack of institutional control across multiple sports.
I actually hadn't heard of the volleyball story until recently, and that is actually a lot more egregious, in my opinion. I can understand a little of the slowness here with the criminal investigation, sure. But those women were not only ignored for coming forward, they were belittled by the people in leadership who are supposed to at LEAST listen. They might have the worst athletic department in whole country.

Back