• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LB play this week vs Sac State

Robsnotes4u said:
Raider said:
Robsnotes4u said:
AZGrizFan said:
What happens if YOU lose on Saturday? If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?

If the Cats lose, which is very possible, they will have one loss in conference and still be tied for 1st place. That keeps them in the hunt for a title, and the playoffs.

I agree, and I am very happy that we didn't have to play NAU, WSU, and ISU, because we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Weber? Really Rob?

That is your bobcat homerism talking, compounded by your groupthink mentality. Take of your blue and gold glasses, and be objective.

I am consulting you with FACTS as an outsider. You’re welcome.

Raider said:
Robsnotes4u said:
Raider said:
Robsnotes4u said:
If the Cats lose, which is very possible, they will have one loss in conference and still be tied for 1st place. That keeps them in the hunt for a title, and the playoffs.

I agree, and I am very happy that we didn't have to play NAU, WSU, and ISU, because we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Weber? Really Rob?

That is your bobcat homerism talking, compounded by your groupthink mentality. Take of your blue and gold glasses, and be objective.

I am consulting you with FACTS as an outsider. You’re welcome.

Yes, as I have said since the NDSU game. If it would be Group Think Mentality, there would need to be a group. Is there a group that thinks the same on the Weber Game? Turn me to them, please. I don't have blue and gold glasses, as I am a realist.

You might want to go compare the two common opponents, the stats are telling. :thumb:

By the way, thanks for the admission, on the NAU and ISU games. :clap:

Rob, why do you have to attack people for their opinion? I’m not a troll. It’s just facts and reality. Stop being a follower man. I just tell it like it is. I’m here for you man, so you can learn from my knowledge and objectivity. I will post day and night, around the clock, with a relentless pursuit of the truth, until you see things my way.

kemajic said:
bigkid said:
On Delaney's radio show he mentioned Van Ackeren will be good to go.
Very key; Saturday's game changed direction when he went out.
The game absolutely did change once Van Ackeren went out. Up until then, their QB had not run totally wild.

Raider said:
Rob, why do you have to attack people for their opinion? I’m a
troll. It’s just facts and reality. Stop being a follower man. I just tell it like it is. I’m here for you man, so you can learn from my knowledge and objectivity. I will post day and night, around the clock, with a relentless pursuit of the truth, until you see things my way.

That is funny. Look at your last two posts.

You didn't like my comment on Weber State. "Really?" Is that all you can write? How about some reasons why you perceive the opposite to be true. I give you my reasoning, based on fact, again you have nothing.

Stating the facts on the other side of a discussion, is not attacking. You were the one who tried to be clever by changing my post first, then answering with, I agree. That I would say is attacking. Take some time, look at the two games, maybe even watch them, and then come back with some reasons. Then we can discuss if you like. Until then, these are my last words on the subject.

Robsnotes4u said:
AZGrizFan said:
IroneagleXP said:
poorgriz said:
The three most anticipated events on Saturday are the MSU game, the UM game, and the shit storm melt down holocaust that happens on this board Saturday night..... if SAC takes you down. :lol:
Oh sweet Jesus. This place would have a thermonuclear meltdown if they lose Saturday.

What happens if YOU lose on Saturday? If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?

You missed the point, but whatever.

GottaluvGriz said:
One of the expected improvements with our LB play this year

UUUuummmmmm - Poly set a RUSHING RECORD against your linebackers last week. How in the world can you say this?? :thumb:

ButteRhat said:
GottaluvGriz said:
One of the expected improvements with our LB play this year

UUUuummmmmm - Poly set a RUSHING RECORD against your linebackers last week. How in the world can you say this?? :thumb:
Try reading the full sentence ........
"One of the expected improvements with our LB play this year vs. last year is that they we are quicker and potentially better in pass coverage this year than we were last year"
Where did anyone insinuate the LB's were better against the rush?

Go Griz!

Up until Van Ackeren went out we were doing a fairly good job. He had around 9 tackles up to that point. Just sayin!

nzone said:
Up until Van Ackeren went out we were doing a fairly good job. He had around 9 tackles up to that point. Just sayin!

Yeah, probably still would have lost, but I don't see them putting up 400+ with him in the whole game.

Cal Poly game last Saturday...........anyone remember the game or score? Damn it was a long time ago.

LBs will play lights out.

Jordy is way over due..................

AZGrizFan said:
Robsnotes4u said:
AZGrizFan said:
IroneagleXP said:
Oh sweet Jesus. This place would have a thermonuclear meltdown if they lose Saturday.

That's what I thought. Wasn't your comment directed at an Eags fan?

Walkon79 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Robsnotes4u said:
AZGrizFan said:

No, they all excuse IronEagle of being a Cat fan. His smart ass point was the Cats have no fans. He lacks the ability to add to a conversation. He has been beat up on here by IronEagle and others so much he is punch drunk. He is like playing with a yo-yo.

Robsnotes4u said:
Walkon79 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Robsnotes4u said:

No, they all excuse IronEagle of being a Cat fan. His smart ass point was the Cats have no fans. He lacks the ability to add to a conversation. He has been beat up on here by IronEagle and others so much he is punch drunk. He is like playing with a yo-yo.

Says the broken record. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Robsnotes4u said:
Walkon79 said:
AZGrizFan said:

So since you are both yo-yos.......does that translate to oh fiddle-paddle....damn. Got it wrong....oh poppycock.

Yes reaching for that joke.

ordigger said:
AZGrizFan said:
Robsnotes4u said:
Walkon79 said:

So since you are both yo-yos.......does that translate to oh fiddle-paddle....damn. Got it wrong....oh poppycock.

Yes reaching for that joke.

Yes. Poppycock.

Robsnotes4u said:
jcu27 said:
Robsnotes4u said:
AZGrizFan said:

The Griz have 1 conference loss.. And the only other team I'm worried about is EWU. Griz will beat MSU. Bank on it.

I would be a little more worried.
Griz average 27 ppg, and the three game rolling average is 27. Stagnant
Griz allows an average of 21 ppg, and the three game rolling average is 28.
The Griz are trending the wrong way in rushing defense, rushing offense, and passing defense also. Passing offense is trending positively for the Griz.

In conclusion, as the Griz play the better offenses, which is what is left for them on the schedule, the spread of the points against and points for is getting larger. Definitely not a good trend.

Stats are a fickle bitch, aren't they? :lol: :thumb: :clap: :clap:

Back