• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Loud and Proud!

Once again where is the marketing team??? There is tickets left to the game and the released more yesterday and mum from the UM. A good marketing team would be posting multiple times a day on all outlets about tickets and the game and hyping the night game.

mtgrizfankb said:
Once again where is the marketing team??? There is tickets left to the game and the released more yesterday and mum from the UM. A good marketing team would be posting multiple times a day on all outlets about tickets and the game and hyping the night game.
+1 :thumb:

mtgrizfankb said:

Does UM have marketing?

pride_loudandproud_header_S_M.jpg

reinell30 said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Does UM have marketing?

They have a really good business marketing program but apprently they don't use their own resources. They could literally just use capstone courses as a free marketing team, professor lead with general direction from the AD and put together stuff that rivals any college....but for some reason they don't. I will never understand

mtgrizfankb said:

I have seen multiple posts on facebook regarding remaining tickets. All were from official Griz sources. But, I agree, they could probably do more. Maybe more support throughout the Missoula community and on campus.

PlayerRep said:
What impact will the cooler weather have on attendance? Weather will certainly push more people into boxes and the Canyon Club. Will some stay home or leave early? Note that most will be season ticket holders, and not people who stepped up to affirmatively buy tickets for the game knowing what the weather is likely to be. I know the real and hardcore fans won't be affected by cooler temps.

On one weather site, high of 54 (53 on another site) and low of 32. 10% chance of rain during day and evening (lower percentage of rain during game on one site). Wind from E at 5 for both periods. 69% humidity during both periods. Sunset at 7:31pm. It is going to be chilly as the game goes on.

So are you saying it could be loud and cold?

Personally, it sounds to me like you've never outdoored the game. :thumb:

GeauxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
What impact will the cooler weather have on attendance? Weather will certainly push more people into boxes and the Canyon Club. Will some stay home or leave early? Note that most will be season ticket holders, and not people who stepped up to affirmatively buy tickets for the game knowing what the weather is likely to be. I know the real and hardcore fans won't be affected by cooler temps.

On one weather site, high of 54 (53 on another site) and low of 32. 10% chance of rain during day and evening (lower percentage of rain during game on one site). Wind from E at 5 for both periods. 69% humidity during both periods. Sunset at 7:31pm. It is going to be chilly as the game goes on.

I must admit that I don't love the rainy or very cold or very windy and cold weather like I used to (when the weather didn't bother me at all), but was thinking more of people like my wife. Having access to a box or the Canyon Club leads to one becoming a wussy.

PlayerRep said:
GeauxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

I must admit that I don't love the rainy or very cold or very windy and cold weather like I used to (when the weather didn't bother me at all), but was thinking more of people like my wife. Having access to a box or the Canyon Club leads to one becoming a wussy.

Float me a loan and I will be in the canyon club with you!

Canyon Club is really nice but I'm always in trouble. I like to stand and holler but am continuously told to sit down. The Terrace needs to get"involved" if ya know what I mean. More :party: instead of :rule:

I sit just outside the club. When any of you inside want to enjoy the atmosphere, come and join us! We r loud and very proud!

My seats are outside....problem is we are north endzone transplants. We don't know how to sit down and shut up šŸ¤.

Was hoping that someone from marketing might learn a lesson or two from the U Dub folks but apparently not. We definitely enjoyed the pregame activities at Husky stadium.

IdaGriz01 said:
grzz said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/910678574167764992[/tweet]
Bingo! :thumb:

And let the NEZ be an example for everyone else!

GO GRIZ! :egriz:

I practiced my drinking and yelling last night. the dog is looking at me funny this morning

mtgrizfankb said:

With tickets there were just about 500 tickets unclaimed by students plus a few extras, so they didn't know what they had to deal with until yesterday... roughly.

PlayerRep said:
GeauxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Ha - wussy? Your words. :lol:

I'm just yankin your chain a bit. You've worked hard and had success - you are due the fruit of your labors. I am glad for you, honestly.

Back