• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Louie Louie

The_Real_Chief said:
Gametime said:
If the music man in the press box doesn't play Louie Louie by the Kingsman at every home game for the rest of Louie-McGee's career, he should be fired. Also, was at the Broncos game last week and when the Broncos won they played All I Do is Win by DJ Khalid, place erupted. Or they can keep playing the exact same music they have for the last 10 years.

Both of the above mentioned songs sucks, I like our music set up i get hype as f*** when thank god i'm a country boy comes on

I guess we have exposed the DJ for the games. Maybe you would like a little more Roy Orbison or Gene Autry? I know change must be scary for you, but don't be afraid.

Gametime said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Gametime said:
If the music man in the press box doesn't play Louie Louie by the Kingsman at every home game for the rest of Louie-McGee's career, he should be fired. Also, was at the Broncos game last week and when the Broncos won they played All I Do is Win by DJ Khalid, place erupted. Or they can keep playing the exact same music they have for the last 10 years.

Both of the above mentioned songs sucks, I like our music set up i get hype as f*** when thank god i'm a country boy comes on

I guess we have exposed the DJ for the games. Maybe you would like a little more Roy Orbison or Gene Autry? I know change must be scary for you, but don't be afraid.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Roy Orbison and Gene Autry. Gene Autry's "Deep in the heart of texas" is a classic at a lot of Texas sporting events. i'd prefer some Merle Haggard though personally, or maybe Mammas, don't let your babies be cowboys by Willie Nelson. I'll take them over DJ Khalid all day. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like me to fly in and DJ a griz game

rimrockgriz said:
If we're planning on having his services later in the season they had better cut his touches. A 165 lb athlete taking 20 hits a game equates to a walking boot or something as drastic. He's a stud but he's was gassed on the last series and they forced it anyway. Give Calhoun more touches between tackles and keep JLM upright...maybe... :egriz:
Bigger does not = more durable. That's just message board science. If he puts on more weight you risk him not being JLM anymore. If his body is at equilibrium the way it is, don't screw with it. I'd bet he puts on another 10 lbs over the course of his career here....and that's ok. No more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bingo! :thumb:

STATS.com said:
FRESHMAN PLAYER OF THE WEEK

Jerry Louie-McGee, Montana, WR, R-Fr., 5-9, 168, Coeur d'Alenee, Idaho

With 21 receptions in Montana's 42-41 loss to Cal Poly, Louie-McGee tied the Big Sky single-game record and smashed the Grizzlies' school mark by six catches. He caught 61- and 9-yard touchdowns from quarterback Brady Gustafson while totaling 155 receiving yards. His 21 receptions tied Montana State's David Pandt's conference record set in 1985. Louie-McGee also returned five kickoffs for 114 yards (with a long of 45 yards) and two punts for six yards.

Honorable Mention: Daniel David, QB, Kennesaw State; Nick Leverett, OL, North Carolina Central; Xavier Goodall, RB, Richmond; Josh Lee, PK/P, Drake; Khalil Moore, CB, Elon; Max Roberts, LB, Fordham; Dontrell Taylor, RB, Nicholls
:clap: :clap: :clap:

There is no one who is more the polar opposite of Gene Fucking Autry than Roy Orbison ... and band the lunatic who said they should make JLM a north/south runner.

Fat Bruno said:
There is no one who is more the polar opposite of Gene f***[*] Autry than Roy Orbison ... and band the lunatic who said they should make JLM a north/south runner.

Gene F**** Autry is the man! More Gene, Merle, Willie, and John Denver a the Griz games please!

I want Autry to sing at my funeral ... you know, when I won't be able to hear him. I'm with you on reefer boys like Merle and Willie, though.

Back