• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

McCartney Concert-Fall Camp

AllWeatherFan said:
Damn right I'm gonna see Macca tonight! Can you name one other living musician who's had a greater impact on popular music? I didn't think so!

I could name 30.

AZGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Damn right I'm gonna see Macca tonight! Can you name one other living musician who's had a greater impact on popular music? I didn't think so!

I could name 30.

Or more. But I will bite my tongue, since music is a matter of personal taste. However, I think he owes the entire world an apology for that effing miserable Christmas song. Holy H----

Wow that was good. I was going to make some wisecrack about how loud and cold it was, but I will refrain. That show was amazing.

Fushiznitz said:
AZGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

I could name 30.

Or more. But I will bite my tongue, since music is a matter of personal taste. However, I think he owes the entire world an apology for that effing miserable Christmas song. Holy H----

Agreed.

you might be able to list 30 musicians, but you sure as hell couldn't list 30 who had a bigger impact. and i'm not even a paul mccartney fan.

AllWeatherFan said:

The Englebert Humperdink of Rock? (According to John Lennon)

Back