• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Meanwhile, today in Bozeman...

Why all the land? Google is looking at building a detention camp in Bozeman.

Keep that in mind next time you're using someone else's search engine!
They know who you are, and they know where to find you.

Doubt me? Just type your address into Google Earth. :ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
Why all the land? Google is looking at building a detention camp in Bozeman.

Keep that in mind next time you're using someone else's search engine!
They know who you are, and they know where to find you.

Doubt me? Just type your address into Google Earth. :ugeek:
Google Penitentiary(TM)

UMGriz75 said:
KoolMoeDee said:
They are and they dd.
"They" were solicited. The Bozeman people traveled to Palo Alto to promise, beg and plead. It is what economic development groups do. Bozeman is an unlikely choice; lack of major power, a single fiber optic trunk line; or a competitive collegiate athletic program; just not what they need.

FIFY

CDAGRIZ said:
Is a data center like those server farms that you see in no man's land in Central CA?

EDIT: never mind. Googled it (haha) and, yep, I don't think you're getting many executives to man the servers.

Junkets? Did they stay at Paws Up?

:coffee:

Ursa Major said:
UMGriz75 said:
KoolMoeDee said:
They are and they dd.
"They" were solicited. The Bozeman people traveled to Palo Alto to promise, beg and plead. It is what economic development groups do. Bozeman is an unlikely choice; lack of major power, a single fiber optic trunk line; or a competitive collegiate athletic program; just not what they need.

FIFY

nicely done

Copper Griz said:
Hatred, vitriol, dislike, repugnance, respect, praise, admiration, envy, jealousy, curiosity,, rivalry Nope, none of that going on. Just pity now. Pure pity. I feel sorry for their kids, the parents and fans. They deserve better and so does Montana. I constantly hear how great Cruzado is. Really. Their football and basketball programs have been dumpster fires. Fields has scheduled patsy games for the football team to prop up Rash's win/loss record. There is no reason Bozo should not be competing at a higher level each and every year. Cruzado owns the sports programs right along with the increased enrollment. Firing Ash is not going to solve the problem. MSU deserves better and so do the taxpayers. I enjoy a good rivalry. There certainly isn't one currently.

:lol:

Norsky19 said:
Copper Griz said:
Hatred, vitriol, dislike, repugnance, respect, praise, admiration, envy, jealousy, curiosity,, rivalry Nope, none of that going on. Just pity now. Pure pity. I feel sorry for their kids, the parents and fans. They deserve better and so does Montana. I constantly hear how great Cruzado is. Really. Their football and basketball programs have been dumpster fires. Fields has scheduled patsy games for the football team to prop up Rash's win/loss record. There is no reason Bozo should not be competing at a higher level each and every year. Cruzado owns the sports programs right along with the increased enrollment. Firing Ash is not going to solve the problem. MSU deserves better and so do the taxpayers. I enjoy a good rivalry. There certainly isn't one currently.

:lol:
Wow, you really owned this person for what they posted 8 years ago. Digging this up is very cool and doesn't look weird and pathetic at all. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
Norsky19 said:
Wow, you really owned this person for what they posted 8 years ago. Digging this up is very cool and doesn't look weird and pathetic at all. :lol:

I don't think it's pathetic at all. I'm glad he resurrected this. It's crazy to think about how different things were just eight years ago. This is a very clear reminder that YES, the griz were crushing Cats in almost everything, and YES the vast majority of griz fans were absolutely loving it, rubbing Cat fan's noses in it, making fun of the program, every chance they got. (I especially love the posts about how Cat fans were talking that Crusado was going to do big things, and a "changing of the guard" was coming... and all griz fans could do is laugh about that and make fun of such a silly concept.) Look at you now. Is there any doubt now in anyone's minds the changing of the guard has occurred?

poorgriz said:
uofmman1122 said:

I don't think it's pathetic at all. I'm glad he resurrected this. It's crazy to think about how different things were just eight years ago. This is a very clear reminder that YES, the griz were crushing Cats in almost everything, and YES the vast majority of griz fans were absolutely loving it, rubbing Cat fan's noses in it, making fun of the program, every chance they got. (I especially love the posts about how Cat fans were talking that Crusado was going to do big things, and a "changing of the guard" was coming... and all griz fans could do is laugh about that and make fun of such a silly concept.) Look at you now. Is there any doubt now in anyone's minds the changing of the guard has occurred?
Boy, if I were a cat fan, I would never use that phrase to describe this rivalry again in my life. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
poorgriz said:
Boy, if I were a cat fan, I would never use that phrase to describe this rivalry again in my life. :lol:

“Changing of the guard”

“Out with the old in with the new” work better for you? Crawl back in your dumpster fire.

Back