• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Meet Coach Stitt...

Glendivegriz said:
Bringing a Scat fan. He is even sponsoring a hole. Recognizes a true program
Yeah I saw that. Can't believe he ponied up the extra scratch for a sponsorship. Love it. We do need one token Bobcat to kick around a little and seeing as how our usual kitty is gone this year it's nice to have a replacement. See you there.

Swing by my bar tomorrow, I would like to meet some of you guys and talk football over some frosty beers.

Our event wrapped up tonight with a record turnout for both the golf scramble and dinner banquet. It's always fun to be with fellow Griz fans and they turned out from a large number of communities across Montana and North Dakota. We were able to raise about $10,000 for the GSA. I also got to meet several eGriz regulars including Richard Cranium and, if I'm not mistaken, AlphaGriz1 was in attendance. Sorry Big G, we won't be stopping in at your make-believe bar. Coach Stitt is everything that's been advertised. I am ready for his very exciting brand of football. Thanks to all who attended and to our many sponsors and donors. And I again will encourage you all to cross the line from being a Griz fan to being a Griz booster by joining the Grizzly Scholarship Association. We signed up several new members tonight and we would love to sign you up to. Just go to GoGriz.com and make it happen.

Couple items to add. First off thanks to HavreGrizFan for a great post on the comments made by Haslam and Stitt...saved me a lot time here as all the same info was relayed in Sidney. One question I saw from the Havre post was when is Champions Center set to open. Dan Ingram, Assistant AD for Development, told me it would be ready for action in late spring/early summer 2017 and in full mode for the 2017 football season. And Coach Stitt told me that the Champion's Center is already helping with recruitment, and not just for the football program, but all of UM Athletics.

Thanks for the hospitality Sidney. Great day of golf and fun. Let you in on a secret. AG1 is a great guy. Enjoyed golfing with him. Go GRIZ

Glendivegriz said:
Thanks for the hospitality Sidney. Great day of golf and fun. Let you in on a secret. AG1 is a great guy. Enjoyed golfing with him. Go GRIZ

Certainly different from his online persona. He does know his football too. Nobody plays a better online persona than Alpha. :thumb:

Glendivegriz said:

You shouldn't start those kind of rumors. Now he's going to have to kill you...

I always thought AG1 was a girl. Past cheer leader perhaps...but it turns out it is a guy?

mtgrizrule said:
Glendivegriz said:

Certainly different from his online persona. He does know his football too. Nobody plays a better online persona than Alpha. :thumb:

Online persona, playing an online persona. Seems like it would be Ok to go back to playing a doctor on TV now.

bgbigdog said:
mtgrizrule said:
Glendivegriz said:

Online persona, playing an online persona. Seems like it would be Ok to go back to playing a doctor on TV now.

That is his off season gig. He is pretty clever with going undercover. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
Glendivegriz said:

I've drank plenty of beers with AG1. While some of his "online persona" is just that....a frightening amount of his online persona aligns perfectly with his "offline" persona. :lol: :? :?

I'd like to know if any Griz fans swung by Big G's bar to discuss football over few cold beers ;)

The only Griz fan that would venture into Big G's bar might be Alpha along with his new girl.

U know he dumped the fat Mexican tequila drinking girl friend. I have been told the new gal is one tough MMA type so yeah I bet he ventured into phony Big G's saloon with her at his side!

We might be getting a report anytime...

Back