• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana Beats Purdue in OT...

Ursa Major said:
I know to most people who might casually see a soccer score or even glimpse at a game and say it was just a 1-1 tie but that game was so much more then that. We were outplayed, out hustled, and just plain pushed around for 87 minuets of the 90 min regulation. Except for our goalie Norman and one shot by our superhero Widner, Wyo dominated this entire game from start to finish. We did not come to play today and they did and to escape Laremie with a 1-1 tie was damn impresuve(maybe lucky). Norman as usual was a brick wall except for one break away one on one shot that only happened cus two Grizzly defenders made an awful play allowing the Wyo attacker to squeeze right through them and sprint all alone towards the goal with the ball. If not for Widner's amazing header with 3 min left in regulation to tie(her second equalizing goal inside the 80 min mark in as many games) the ladies would have been thouroughly defeated. This was a game that will set us up down the road to persevere and hopefully strengthen us to win another BSC championship. Go Griz.

Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
Nothing gets me fired up like some Lady Griz soccer.
I've watched 45 seconds of the soccer match and the Wyoming girls are flopping like Mr. T after 4 beers. Do they teach this shit at Wyoming?

H0EFMy8md.jpeg

File Photo

:lol: :clap:

Latest posts

Back