• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana vs. Saint Francis on Altitude 2 outside Montana

Watching the game here in Wyoming with my Mom who is 86 and a loyal Griz alum. Hoping that the Griz shut these guys down and get the win!

That crazy game in Laramie is on a lightning delay and is now looking at a 10:19pm kickoff at War Memorial. Game will be on CBS Sports Network....

WYOBISONMAN said:
That crazy game in Laramie is on a lightning delay and is now looking at a 10:19pm kickoff at War Memorial. Game will be on CBS Sports Network....
So...

Best stream I've ever seen at gogriz.com. Had three, 30 second buffers all night. Two during the opening drives for each team and one in the fourth quarter.

So, after three score and twenty, GoGriz finally be working strong? Any more testimonials? Maybe I'll let some of the moths out of my wallet and try a subscription again. I hope it holds ... it's always a pain to have to unsubscribe and get your money back.

Bertram, no go for me on that video. Says private.

*edit... my bad, didn't see jcu already mentioned it

Back