• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MVFC to implement Instant Replay in 2014

Old Shep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Shep, you played hockey for the Thundering Sioux?
Gridiron, Pigskin, Win one for the Gipper, not Gorbachev or Trudeau!

You're talking past me, Shep. Pig skin? Sioux-weee? What is the meaning of this?

Ursa Major said:
Old Shep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
which country was the Gipper president in? Never heard of him??
Ronald Reagan played George Gipp in the movie Knute Rockne All American 1940!
You're slipping!

Old Shep said:
Ursa Major said:
Old Shep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
which country was the Gipper president in? Never heard of him??
Ronald Reagan played George Gipp in the movie Knute Rockne All American 1940!
You're slipping!
George Giipp was one of our presidents?

I'm thinking he'll say "the Gipper" was the president when the C.A.T.S. won the National Championship. Remember, this is the same guy who said the L.A. f'ing Lakers used to be in Minot or Wisconsin or some weird place.

CDAGRIZ said:
I'm thinking he'll say "the Gipper" was the president when the C.A.T.S. won the National Championship. Remember, this is the same guy who said the L.A. f'ing Lakers used to be in Minot or Wisconsin or some weird place.
I think Old Shep might have taken too many pucks to the head and is confused. I cannot find a former U.S. president named George Gipp on the internets. Sounds like he should be proud of the North Dakota University thundering herd hockey team tradition, even though it cost him a lot!

I've quacked this riddle. It's actually pretty clear what's going on here. He said he skated for the "Green and Gold." There's only one team that donned those colors in the land of high cholesterol. It was a group of misfits from which nobody expected much. I speak of none other than Gordon Bombay's Mighty Ducks. This also explains Shep's fascination with the picture shows. The pro money puts Shep on the far left, but he might also be the one and only Charlie Conway. Well done, Shep. You had a lot of people on the hook.

D2-The-Mighty-Ducks-the-mighty-duck-movies-26815095-700-474.jpg

Old Shep said:
mtgrizrule said:
With as bad as Big Sky officiating is, games would take 4 hours if lucky. Somehow Big Sky officials would make replay a catastrophic nightmare.
Your conference will become known as the Big Scare Conference :!: :roll:

Lakes ??? Is that you ?? Ahhh..... Lakes by any other name is still Lakes......

Latest posts

Back