• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

My Irish Love for Football

Dillon, no offense taken, but to set the record straight I am not now nor have I ever been. And you are absolutely correct. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

I am however Irish, a native of this great State and a to the bone Grizzly. And extremely proud to be all three!☺

Gaeilge1 said:
Dillon, no offense taken, but to set the record straight I am not now nor have I ever been. And you are absolutely correct. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

I am however Irish, a native of this great State and a to the bone Grizzly. And extremely proud to be all three!☺
Also sounds like something Buck would say! Ha Ha

Great post, GGnez. Clever, I enjoyed reading it. Happy St Pats to right back to ya. (belated)

This half Irish guy had an epic St Patty's in Butte.

St Urho gets no respect.
[/quote]

...back in the day...
...ol' gramp zen called it...
...gitt'n stinky at the helsinke...

... :beer: ...

IntuitiveGriz said:
Great post, GGnez. Clever, I enjoyed reading it. Happy St Pats to right back to ya. (belated)

This half Irish guy had an epic St Patty's in Butte.

Have always wanted to get over to Butte for this event but have never been lucky enough. I have a couple buddies on the Butte PD who have tried to encourage my attendance but never a good time. Heard it is one hell of a good time...

I will let it go this time GG :lol:
You start forgetting classmates like Geaux and I you will be in trouble. :thumb:

Mavman said:
I will let it go this time GG :lol:
You start forgetting classmates like Geaux and I you will be in trouble. :thumb:

Honestly...what's with you guys not being able to spot your own names? It's weird.

You need to PM me with Geaux's identity ASAP.

Great stuff, GG!

Hey, as an aside, last week I happened to see your book sitting on the shelf in my den, so natch, I pulled it down and read it again, enjoying it just as much as the first go-round!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Couldnt fit BadlandsGrizFan into the poem ehh....

A Dr. Seuss you are not ma'am!

Aw, man...

YDlFy4o.jpg

Back