• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NAU catches the Pflu ...

Or, you could lighten up, Francis.

internet-serious-business.jpg

All teasing aside, good luck in Vegas Mr. T, with escalators and the ladies. Now can you move this thread because it has nothing to do with football now.

And yes you steal coolers of beer or Fireball from me you will be beat down, by Hammer.t

kurtismichael said:
All teasing aside, good luck in Vegas Mr. T, with escalators and the ladies. Now can you move this thread because it has nothing to do with football now.

And yes you steal coolers of beer or Fireball from me you will be beat down, by Hammer.t

Good thing we didn't catch those transients that day!! No beer at halftime DOES NOT CUT IT!!!!! Good thing Barry gave us a couple of his Busch Lights LOL :puke:

MrTitleist said:
kurtismichael said:
Htowngriz said:
kurtismichael said:
Really!? Lmfao Something tells me it'd be over 30 seconds into the 1st round by TKO.

30 seconds? Let's not flatter yourself here.

Don't know you and you don't know me so STFU.

He's mad because you're right.

Actually, It's all good HTown, I'm married. I turned whatever game I had in 13 years ago. T I'm just mad because I don't get to go to Vegas. Lol

Hammer said:
kurtismichael said:

Good thing we didn't catch those transients that day!! No beer at halftime DOES NOT CUT IT!!!!! Good thing Barry gave us a couple of his Busch Lights LOL :puke:

It is. That would of been ugly. I still have their gallon size bottle of wine.

Sounds the NAU gig didn't pan out for Aaron

Tuesday March 31, 2015-Northern Arizona (FCS): Northern Arizona University is looking to hire an assistant football coach (wide receivers). Previous Division I collegiate coaching experience is required. Interested candidates must apply through the NAU Human Resources website

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

Latest posts

Back