• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU @ MONTANA 12/7

Bisonation

Might as well start talking about this game.

NDSU coming off a NCAA win started off the season with big losses to #10 Texas & #25 Iowa.

17 days away.

Bisonation said:

NDSU coming off a NCAA win started off the season with big losses to #10 Texas & #25 Iowa.

17 days away.

Should be about 1200 people at the Sunday night game. Sac State and Idaho State play Gonzaga but we can't seem to be able to schedule many legit pre-season games. Davidson HAD to come here. South Dakota and you guys are the only 3 D-1 non-conference teams coming here, but almost nobody cares anyways. I see you guys got Eliason's brother. I bet he'll be a good one.

Zirg said:
Bisonation said:

17 days away.

Should be about 1200 people at the Sunday night game. Sac State and Idaho State play Gonzaga but we can't seem to be able to schedule many legit pre-season games. Davidson HAD to come here. South Dakota and you guys are the only 3 D-1 non-conference teams coming here, but almost nobody cares anyways. I see you guys got Eliason's brother. I bet he'll be a good one.

Idaho State doesn't play Gonzaga

The Bison are an extremely young team this year and it shows so far. Two true freshmen are getting significant minutes and one of them Paul Miller will be starting soon I believe, kid is a pure shooter. The Bison are no where near as long and athletic as we were last year and we almost lost to a DII the other night, so it will be a couple years for us to getting back to even challenging for another tournament appearance. How are the Griz this year?

THE HERD said:
The Bison are an extremely young team this year and it shows so far. Two true freshmen are getting significant minutes and one of them Paul Miller will be starting soon I believe, kid is a pure shooter. The Bison are no where near as long and athletic as we were last year and we almost lost to a DII the other night, so it will be a couple years for us to getting back to even challenging for another tournament appearance. How are the Griz this year?

Kind of hard to tell right now... we've beat who we're "supposed to beat" in Carroll, Whitworth, and one other....a close loss to Boise State in Boise, and got beat by 17(?) against Colorado St at Colorado St - which was our first game playing "legit" competition.

The Griz beat Seattle U. in Seattle by four. Their other wins were exhibition games against Whitworth and St. Martins.

Latest posts

Back