• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nebraska WR transferring to Montana

This is a great pick up. I'll call it right now....Ben Roberts 2.0. Instant impact. There are plenty of NE fans who are rooting for him but wish he didn't leave. That tells you a lot. He is big, physical, and has played at a high level. Went from a walk on to a full schollies at NE.

HookedonGriz said:
This is a great pick up. I'll call it right now....Ben Roberts 2.0. Instant impact. There are plenty of NE fans who are rooting for him but wish he didn't leave. That tells you a lot. He is big, physical, and has played at a high level. Went from a walk on to a full schollies at NE.

Couple comments I read said they were surprised he left because, to quote, "he wasn't buried on the depth chart".....so yeah...he should be alright.

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Couple comments I read said they were surprised he left because, to quote, "he wasn't buried on the depth chart".....so yeah...he should be alright.

Heck yea....or BOOM....did I do that right

HookedonGriz said:

He looks more like a Burke type guy to me in a ton of ways. Burke was under-appreciated as a player. I really enjoyed watching him play. The downfield blocking was invaluable for Stitt's offense and something I felt we missed a bit after Ryan had to hang them up. I see this kid bringing that same set of skills and a physical presence to the receiving core. Already has experience doing that against Big10 competition, so I see him as an important transfer. Just my opinion.

Back