• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Cat QB??

Griz1 said:
MsMaroon said:
I'm just gonna leave this right here.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mslacat/status/720091484322553861[/tweet]

This rumor went by the wayside today as Ryan Finley is headed to North Carolina State. He wanted to play for his ex-offensive coordinator at Boise State Eli Drinkwitz and an ex-Grizzly coach Dave Doeren who is the head coach at North Carolina State.

Just when it looked like the Scats were going to blow everybody away in the Spring Season

:cry: :cry:

horribilisfan8184 said:
BOZEMAN — “We always look for ways to improve the team, and there are a number of avenues,” Choate said.
Totally nondenominational about the language known as "coachspeak." But, good grief ....

On the other hand:

Choate also announced the departure of defensive end Zach Hutchins and linebackers Wyatt Christensen and Sam Plucker on Tuesday.

“Zach and Wyatt both decided their time as football players is at an end,” Choate said. “They’ve each had a number of injuries, but I’m very happy for each young man that they’ll finish at Montana State academically and graduate. Sam decided that he wants to pursue other options, perhaps closer to home, and we wish him the best.”
That's the way that is done.

UMGriz75 said:
On the other hand:

Choate also announced the departure of defensive end Zach Hutchins and linebackers Wyatt Christensen and Sam Plucker on Tuesday.

“Zach and Wyatt both decided their time as football players is at an end,” Choate said. “They’ve each had a number of injuries, but I’m very happy for each young man that they’ll finish at Montana State academically and graduate. Sam decided that he wants to pursue other options, perhaps closer to home, and we wish him the best.”

Thanks for your input, Professor Agenda.

EverettGriz said:
UMGriz75 said:
On the other hand:

It's just that hard to represent the University of Montana and be classy.

UMGriz75 said:
EverettGriz said:
UMGriz75 said:
On the other hand:

It's just that hard to represent the University of Montana and be classy.

Class and UM will never go together.

77matcat said:
There are lots of classy griz. Just very few here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not speaking about you 77, but the same could be said about cat fans here and on bobcatnation. doc being the perfect example.

grizatwork said:
77matcat said:

Not speaking about you 77, but the same could be said about cat fans here and on bobcatnation. doc being the perfect example.

Oh, you can talk about 77. The best thing you can say about him is that he doesn't molest collies.

EverettGriz said:
grizatwork said:
77matcat said:

Oh, you can talk about 77. The best thing you can say about him is that he doesn't molest collies.

I've always liked that about him.

Back