• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Plates on the truck

AG's anti-gay and racist views are well established. It's only a matter of time before he's "outed" for having uber kinked-out sex with a barely-legal black man. And when the veil is ripped away, and his "alternative" lifestyle is for all to see, he'll not find a more ardent supporter than yours truly. That's just how I roll. :geek:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
AG's anti-gay and racist views are well established. It's only a matter of time before he's "outed" for having uber kinked-out sex with a barely-legal black man. And when the veil is ripped away, and his "alternative" lifestyle is for all to see, he'll not find a more ardent supporter than yours truly. That's just how I roll. :geek:

Please post more. That is the funniest screen name on E-Griz. Some of you are just genius in terms entertainment and humor.

AllWeatherFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yep anytime one of these liberal cu*ts doesnt like something they call racism or whatever they can to stop your right to free speech.

Yes, and they are exercising their right to free speech when they do that. See how that works?
No...not really I used the word libt__d and I get a pm from "Big" douche the MOD...and yeah c#nt is the first thing that came to my mind...sloppy... :egriz:... :puke: "O"

rimrockgriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yep anytime one of these liberal cu*ts doesnt like something they call racism or whatever they can to stop your right to free speech.

Yes, and they are exercising their right to free speech when they do that. See how that works?
No...not really I used the word libt__d and I get a pm from "Big" douche the MOD...and yeah c#nt is the first thing that came to my mind...sloppy... :egriz:... :puke: "O"

This is rambling and incoherent. :geek:

CV Griz Fan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Please post more. That is the funniest screen name on E-Griz. Some of you are just genius in terms entertainment and humor.

:lol: :cool:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
rimrockgriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Coherent enough to know this is a football board and nary a post from you that differentiates the game from a "directors pool party"...Sib... :egriz:

rimrockgriz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
rimrockgriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Coherent enough to know this is a football board and nary a post from you that differentiates the game from a "directors pool party"...Sib... :egriz:

You're quite hard to follow. Please take just a moment or two to read through your post before hitting "submit". I'm a big fan of using the "preview" feature, but what's most important here is that you find a proofreading method that works for you. :geek:

Latest posts

Back