• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New player weights

NativeGriz said:
VictorG said:
NativeGriz said:
VictorG said:
When do the new "griz fan" weights come out?

Put VictorG down for 165.
We need length as well
HWP

9 1/2"........somewhat less when cold....

You meant cm right

I’d hope this isn’t devolving into the “not very big around & short thread.” I’m not telling if the scale still spins three times around when I get on.

Braydon Demming is going to be a monster. If he want born in Wyoming I would already be saying he will wear #37 some day.

mtgrizfankb said:
Anyone else notice that Shaw lost 30 pounds this year compared to last. Interesting for a DT to go from 319 to 290.

As someone who once lugged 320 around with me, let me assure you that dropping 30lbs will surely make him quicker & provide additional stamina for extra plays & late game efforts.

Now I’m able to easily lug a flask and my favorite margarita mug on my golf bag without breaking a sweat.

mtgrizfankb said:
Anyone else notice that Shaw lost 30 pounds this year compared to last. Interesting for a DT to go from 319 to 290.
He didn't want to get moved to OL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgbigdog said:
mtgrizfankb said:

As someone who once lugged 320 around with me, let me assure you that dropping 30lbs will surely make him quicker & provide additional stamina for extra plays & late game efforts.

Now I’m able to easily lug a flask and my favorite margarita mug on my golf bag without breaking a sweat.

I just found it interesting since he was the "beef" to eat up all the space in the middle. Not that 290 is little by any means but interesting that there was talks of a 3-3-5 and he lost 30 pounds.

Back