• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New recruits cost real money...

kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
I got my education from a different source than an academic university. The question I have is, why does it cost more for an out-of-state kid to attend a university than it does for a in-state? Seems to me a student is a student.
There is no difference in cost. Most universities subsidize in-state tuition with high-priced out-of-state tuition.

Irrespective of in-state or out-of-state, institutional support claims in the form of athletic scholarships is inflated by the accountants who book them at full cost, when they are incremental to the university. Student 14,001 vs. 14,000 does not cause the university to incur additional full cost of that incremental student.

Thank you!

Join the GSA. Tis about the only good donation for Griz fans, deduct a good bunch for income tax reasons. It goes to help our kids in many ways. They are a good bunch and we give to them every season and toss in extra because we love the program. Get off your butts and go to some of your local GSA functions.

For hells sake keep lonesomecat aka LTCF from using foul mouth blabber on our board. Unless he joins our GSA he should be left in the dark without electricity fishing in a muddy slough East of Montana during winter...

Umista said:
Join the GSA. Tis about the only good donation for Griz fans, deduct a good bunch for income tax reasons. It goes to help our kids in many ways. They are a good bunch and we give to them every season and toss in extra because we love the program. Get off your butts and go to some of your local GSA functions.

For hells sake keep lonesomecat aka LTCF from using foul mouth blabber on our board. Unless he joins our GSA he should be left in the dark without electricity fishing in a muddy slough East of Montana during winter...

Blah blah blah....

You're welcome for the shaming leading to more gas members

Huh... Autocorrect turns gsa into gas.

Fitting I suppose

LongTimeCatFan said:
Umista said:

Blah blah blah....

You're welcome for the shaming leading to more gas members

Huh... Autocorrect turns gsa into gas.

Fitting I suppose

Ok sling blade.

Back