• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"O Line" Wisdom

I am one of the few objective posters on egriz
Like 1122 said, you are playing all the hits today.
This is one of my favs.
I love it when you call yourself the most objective fan on the board.
IOW, he must be thinking about how his subjective hatred of BH can be objectively measured, maybe by an MRI, to be found only in his tiny, pea brain

Ha Ha Ha. Says the teacher who has never made a valid football post in his life. Put me on ignore. I urge you to do so. But you know you won't, because you know I am one of the few objective posters on egriz
I've made lots of valid football posts. Here is another one; Is it your position that we made it to the National Championship Game with an o-line that was well below average? If this is the case; do you think quality oline play is over valued? Or that with a decent oline we would have won the game?

You "thought", but you were wrong. I was addressed Hauck's long history of being gifted home playoff games because UM has the finances to out-bid every other team. Jut admit that you and your buddies just LOOK for minutia in my posts to try to discredit me.
bullshit. You specifically talked about "buying" three home playoff games LAST season.

Fucking own it, dipshit.

Hilarious. You and your buddies are being owned and exposed. You can't support the following facts about our hero, Bobby Hauck:

1) He has never won a NC after four failures
2) He was fired at UNLV for failing to improve the program
3) He was one-and-done as an FBS head coach, with no offers after being fired at UNLV
4) He enjoys the biggest recruiting advantages of any team in either FCS or FBS football. Name an FBS team who has as huge a recruiting advantage as Bobby enjoys in FCS football?
5) Despite all of these truths, he has shared only one Big Sky title during his second tenure, and has finished 4th and 5th in 2021 & 2022.
6) He has demonstrated zero ability to evaluate and recruit a high school QB. Even in his home state, he has missed on Brown, and allowed Mellott to become a Bobcat. Every season lately has become a total unknown at the QB position going into the fall, demonstrating his inability to recruit this position. Is this new norm for our QB room?
1) Go ahead and list the coaches who've even BEEN to the NC 4 times (hint: it's a SHORT list). Bobby's taken his team there the same # of times as every other BSC coach COMBINED in the last 23 years (since Montana's last NC win).
2) Bobby beat out Dennis Francione for the UNLV job. He got UNLV to a bowl game for the first time in forever. He resigned, he wasn't fired. In the 8 years after Bobby's departure, UNLV went 27-63.
3) He's had offers since and has elected to stay.
4) An advantage that you have championed that he NOT use to win games in this very thread.
5) It was not a shared title. 2023 was won outright.
6) Mellott didn't fit his system (not that complicated). It's the new norm for the vast majority of college football. The QB's want to play and will go look for wherever that is if it isn't where they're signed. Ohio Fucking STATE'S starting QB entered the portal, FFS.

So far, 0-6, bud. Worse record than Bobby in the big game.

I guess this was the not the best thread to start.I though Harbaugh made a good point when I started it now ?? Plus where to heck is a player like ALT when we could use a few?

I guess this was the not the best thread to start.I though Harbaugh made a good point when I started it now ?? Plus where to heck is a player like ALT when we could use a few?
No, this thread has been absolutely perfect. Third has been completely decimated at every turn and I think it’s hilarious😂.

You're right. ALL of the good and knowledgeable posters have stopped posting. Not a single one remains. Glad you're still pluggin' away.
3d puts some of best posters on Ignore. His feelings get hurt when he’s shown his mistakes.

No, this thread has been absolutely perfect. Third has been completely decimated at every turn and I think it’s hilarious😂.
In your dreams Sparky. Keep working your supposed "troll patrol". It's all you got, cause you are a hack pedestrian fan. Cheap thrills, huh? Instagram beckons.

1) Go ahead and list the coaches who've even BEEN to the NC 4 times (hint: it's a SHORT list). Bobby's taken his team there the same # of times as every other BSC coach COMBINED in the last 23 years (since Montana's last NC win).
2) Bobby beat out Dennis Francione for the UNLV job. He got UNLV to a bowl game for the first time in forever. He resigned, he wasn't fired. In the 8 years after Bobby's departure, UNLV went 27-63.
3) He's had offers since and has elected to stay.
4) An advantage that you have championed that he NOT use to win games in this very thread.
5) It was not a shared title. 2023 was won outright.
6) Mellott didn't fit his system (not that complicated). It's the new norm for the vast majority of college football. The QB's want to play and will go look for wherever that is if it isn't where they're signed. Ohio Fucking STATE'S starting QB entered the portal, FFS.

So far, 0-6, bud. Worse record than Bobby in the big game.
Lies on #2, #3,#6...... Your vile language is so becoming. And, it shows your lack of accuracy having to use it to make a point. I admit that will won the conference outright. My bad on that one. Bottom line is, you don't what the F___k you are talking about.

Last edited:
Like 1122 said, you are playing all the hits today.
This is one of my favs.
I love it when you call yourself the most objective fan on the board.
IOW, he must be thinking about how his subjective hatred of BH can be objectively measured, maybe by an MRI, to be found only in his tiny, pea brain
Nice try to be relevant. But, as usual, an abject failure

I am afraid to break it to you, but all you need to do is look down the road to the east. Your blanket statement is just not true. I am not sure what your criteria are, but they definitely seemed flawed. Just knowing how STEM academic programs are a giant draw and the lack of those offerings at UM, puts them at recruiting disadvantage to many schools.
yeah, our roster is filled with failed STEM candidates, even though our team GPA is first in the conference

Lies on #2, #3,#6...... Your vile language is so becoming. And, it shows your lack of accuracy having to use it to make a point. Bottom line is, you don't what the F___k you are talking about.
My favorite part is that #2 is just basic facts that are publicly reported. There was no opinon there. What, specifically, is the lie?

Last season was actually the first year since Bobby left that UNLV has had a winning record. It had been 14 years before he got there that they had last had a winning season. So, for a period from 2001-2023, Bobby Hauck was the only coach to pull off a winning record or a bowl game at UNLV.

My favorite part is that #2 is just basic facts that are publicly reported. There was no opinon there. What, specifically, is the lie?

Last season was actually the first year since Bobby left that UNLV has had a winning record. It had been 14 years before he got there that they had last had a winning season. So, for a period from 2001-2023, Bobby Hauck was the only coach to pull off a winning record or a bowl game at UNLV.
This does not line up with his Hauck hating agenda, therefore it must be a lie.

Hey now, we can't be sure UNLV's success wasn't just because they bought all of their playoff games.

Back