• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"O Line" Wisdom

My favorite part is that #2 is just basic facts that are publicly reported. There was no opinon there. What, specifically, is the lie?

Last season was actually the first year since Bobby left that UNLV has had a winning record. It had been 14 years before he got there that they had last had a winning season. So, for a period from 2001-2023, Bobby Hauck was the only coach to pull off a winning record or a bowl game at UNLV.
And Hauck has definitely had offers since he retirned to UM.
1) Go ahead and list the coaches who've even BEEN to the NC 4 times (hint: it's a SHORT list). Bobby's taken his team there the same # of times as every other BSC coach COMBINED in the last 23 years (since Montana's last NC win).
2) Bobby beat out Dennis Francione for the UNLV job. He got UNLV to a bowl game for the first time in forever. He resigned, he wasn't fired. In the 8 years after Bobby's departure, UNLV went 27-63.
3) He's had offers since and has elected to stay.
4) An advantage that you have championed that he NOT use to win games in this very thread.
5) It was not a shared title. 2023 was won outright.
6) Mellott didn't fit his system (not that complicated). It's the new norm for the vast majority of college football. The QB's want to play and will go look for wherever that is if it isn't where they're signed. Ohio Fucking STATE'S starting QB entered the portal, FFS.

So far, 0-6, bud. Worse record than Bobby in the big game.
Your 0-6 comment is quite funny and true.

And Hauck has definitely had offers since he retirned to UM.
I know he has, I just can't prove it without exposing information that people have asked me not to. So he will just say it is a "lie."

Because he has burned bridges by publicly attacking the program, and personally attacking the staff, across social media platforms, he completely lacks information that many people have. So then he calls people liars because he is coming from a place of ignorance. Just like he blocks people who speak logically to him and debate his points, and then attacks people personally, and says this place is filled with meanie heads who won't talk football. He is a walking example of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I just put him on ignore. He obviously just comes here to vent out his rage and unhappiness in life.

Not sure what this has to do with my statement.
His understanding of your statement backwards. He thinks that because we have kids with high GPAs, then they cannot be "failed STEM candidates." He knows nothing about the workings of the MUS, the way that degree paths were split between the branches of the University to avoid too much duplication. He hasn't been connected at all to understand the role of the growth of STEM as one of the strongest possible pathways in the land of rising education costs and student debt, and that many of the offerings at the UofM that were historically attractive are not as attractive for kids when going to college is treated as career training rather than well rounded education.

On top of all of that, he probably doesn't understand how much of this outside of the U's control because it is long term work done by the BoR and OCHE.

He probably thinks it is Bobby Hauck's fault that engineering students and tons of STEM students go to MSU instead of UofM. Because learning about the depth of issues and real solutions is so much harder than just hating people.

I know he has, I just can't prove it without exposing information that people have asked me not to. So he will just say it is a "lie."

Because he has burned bridges by publicly attacking the program, and personally attacking the staff, across social media platforms, he completely lacks information that many people have. So then he calls people liars because he is coming from a place of ignorance. Just like he blocks people who speak logically to him and debate his points, and then attacks people personally, and says this place is filled with meanie heads who won't talk football. He is a walking example of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I just put him on ignore. He obviously just comes here to vent out his rage and unhappiness in life.
I know you know. Anyone in AD office would confirm.

He does kind of remind you of THIS guy...

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-accused-of-kicking-a-bison-at-yellowstone-national-park-is-injured-and-arrested/ar-AA1nWyhb?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=5dda7d999e9a492fae4a59288acc3c7f&ei=36

His understanding of your statement backwards. He thinks that because we have kids with high GPAs, then they cannot be "failed STEM candidates." He knows nothing about the workings of the MUS, the way that degree paths were split between the branches of the University to avoid too much duplication. He hasn't been connected at all to understand the role of the growth of STEM as one of the strongest possible pathways in the land of rising education costs and student debt, and that many of the offerings at the UofM that were historically attractive are not as attractive for kids when going to college is treated as career training rather than well rounded education.

On top of all of that, he probably doesn't understand how much of this outside of the U's control because it is long term work done by the BoR and OCHE.

He probably thinks it is Bobby Hauck's fault that engineering students and tons of STEM students go to MSU instead of UofM. Because learning about the depth of issues and real solutions is so much harder than just hating people.
Hey genius. I know all about STEM. How many Bobcat football players are engineering majors. Five. You try way to hard, dude. Take a break and stop trying to psychoanalyze me. You aren't qualified, and frankly you don't seem very intelligent.

I'm so glad you put me on ignore. I won't miss a minute of sleep by not reading your inane drivel

My favorite part is that #2 is just basic facts that are publicly reported. There was no opinon there. What, specifically, is the lie?

Last season was actually the first year since Bobby left that UNLV has had a winning record. It had been 14 years before he got there that they had last had a winning season. So, for a period from 2001-2023, Bobby Hauck was the only coach to pull off a winning record or a bowl game at UNLV.
Bobby Hauck W/L record.................. 15/49
Winning Percentage.............................. .234%

Bobby's successor:

Tony Sanchez W/L record................... 20/42
Winning Percentage ............................. .323%

Marcus Arroyo ......................................... 16/22
Winning Percentage ............................. .421%

Steady improvement since Bobby left

Bobby's successor:

Marcus Arroyo went 7-23 .233% before he was fired in 2022.

Barry Odom went 9-5 last year.

I'm so glad you put me on ignore. I won't miss a minute of sleep by not reading your inane drivel
I would never put anyone on ignore and normally I look down on posters who do but I’m kinda glad Elrod put you on ignore. He’s way to smart and to good a poster to be wasting so much time on constantly proving you wrong just for you to blatantly ignore it and, like a four year old, act like you’re right no matter what.

9d007138-736b-43b7-b9e8-d3fa3fbdecde_text.gif

Bobby's successor:

Lol. Arroyo was SEVEN & 23. SEVEN wins. Where you got the 16 is probably where you pulled the rest of your “facts”. Straight out of your ass.

Back