• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MBBALL Obscure Griz BBall Player Thread

CopperGold14

Name a former Griz bball player that everyone might say, .... "never heard of him" or "man, I wonder whatever happened to that guy?"

I'll start.

Charlie Yankus.

Craig Larsen
Still living and working in Europe, at least as of a few years ago. Worked and perhaps still working for US government. Was on base in Luxembourg. Fun guy. I hung out with him in Amsterdam about 20 years ago. Jonny Varona and I had gone to see Chris Snyder play for Amsterdam Admirals. I invited Craig to come up and join us. The 4 of us slept in a tiny room that Saturday night, after a big night on the town.

Still living and working in Europe, at least as of a few years ago. Worked and perhaps still working for US government. Was on base in Luxembourg. Fun guy. I hung out with him in Amsterdam about 20 years ago. Jonny Varona and I had gone to see Chris Snyder play for Amsterdam Admirals. I invited Craig to come up and join us. The 4 of us slept in a tiny room that Saturday night, after a big night on the town.
Belgium, not Lux. Military base.

Latest posts

Back