• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OFFICIAL Game Score guess UM at Wyoming

There are 2 ways a FCS beats a FBS team.

1. Control the line of scrimmage, which is what NDSU has been so good at during their streak.
2. Have a prolific passing offense, which is what EWU has been so good at lately.

I don't believe the Griz have either of these, which leads to my guess:

Wyoming 31, Griz 14

Wishful prediction: 17-10 Griz

e-grizjective/cliché /trying to act smug and cool prediction: 38-10, Wyoming

Real prediction: 21-10, Wyoming

Match last years team with an experienced O Line, better WR depth and 3 all conference LBs, we might be able to squeek out a win. Even if this game was played later in the season with many of the preseason questions/issues resolved would be nice. However, too many questions going into this game to have confidence is a win. Heres to hoping for a solid game and no further injuries

Wyoming - 28

Griz - 17

kurtismichael said:
My first post of the 2014 season, not that anyone cares:

Griz 24
Wyoming 23

Not true, KM. I tried to file an Amber Alert on you but the authorities told me they needed more to go on than just, "A guy from Butte that likes Griz football and isn't afraid to pull a cork".

Ursa Major said:
kurtismichael said:
My first post of the 2014 season, not that anyone cares:

Griz 24
Wyoming 23

Not true, KM. I tried to file an Amber Alert on you but the authorities told me they needed more to go on than just, "A guy from Butte that likes Griz football and isn't afraid to pull a cork".

Lol. From Lolo, that might of been the problem. I do associate with people from Butte though. 2nd part is true.

might as well join in the fun of predicting, GRIZ 28, Wyoming 24. (Sorry just cannot pick against the GRIZ in pretty even match ups).

OK, now WITHOUT the maroon colored glasses on, how does that shift your prediction? I'd love to see a Griz win, but objectively the only 'W' the Griz come home with will be branded on their backsides. Hope I'm wrong. The line says Wyoming by 6.

Our young offensive line will hinder our offense.
Their offensive inexperience (line, QB, etc...) will hinder their offense.

Both teams bring good experience on defense. So three touchdowns should win this one for either team. That said, it's Montana with the win 21 to 16. Book it.
:ugeek:

Back