• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Our Complicated Offense

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Its so complicated...none of us understand it! :ugeek:
I agree. There must be a reason UM has chosen to not have even an average kicking game. Those muffed punts and PATs must have some mystical role in this complicated offense.

NewPapaBear said:
We are missing emotional leaders on the defensive & offensive sides of the ball.

How can you tell? Do you have one of these?

Emotion_meter_article.jpg

If you are a Democrat U like Obama. If you are a Republican U dislike him. On and On.

If U love your coach U love him Period! & U may not know jack shit about football.

Read about coaching (coaches) and why some are successful and others are average.
Then enter the argument why U think Delaney is Great, Good or Bad.

Bohl? Very good?

Nice guys are not what makes a good coach.

We lost a game we could have won. Hurts but we lost. We will see just how good Bohl and Wyo is at the end of the season. Same as the Griz. We can still end up great....as I hope!

We know if EH was 100% we probably would have been close to winning the game. Complicated?

If you want Complicated then it is Complicated, eh?

Defense? I will stick with my Defensive Coach and state he has done a good job. Way better than his first stint as a DC. Lots to like in a few other coaches as well.

Latest posts

Back