• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

PASS PUNT or KICK ?

HookedonGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
When I saw the title, "PASS PUNT or KICK ?", I thought it was going to be about the NFL's version of the youth Punt, Pass and Kick competition. Funny story, 10 years ago or so, my nephew here in Butte won Montana and got to advance to the regional competition at a Seahawks game, he was the #1 ranked kid in the Northwest in his age group. In Seattle he threw a good pass and kick, and but badly sliced his punt. So he didn't advance to the national comp. I was there, and asked him what happened. Especially because he had a huge grin on his face. He said he was watching the cheerleaders, hence the shank. All I could do was smile back and say, "Thatta boy."

You can take the kid out of Butte but you can't take the Butte out of the kid!

:lol: :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
AZGrizFan said:
So basically what we need is somebody fast like Josh Sandry to learn how to rugby punt acceptably, that way the fake is ALWAYS an option.

Or castrate Intuitive's nephew and see what he's got?

Sorry, played college baseball, no eligibility left.

But that was funny though. :lol: :D

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
AZGrizFan said:
So basically what we need is somebody fast like Josh Sandry to learn how to rugby punt acceptably, that way the fake is ALWAYS an option.
Or castrate Intuitive's nephew and see what he's got?
:lol:
Not necessary ... saltpeter. I know, probably an "old wive's tale," but a lot less drastic.
:eek: :lol:

Back