• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Photo

Re/MaxGriz said:
And not a personal foul or late hit, he was hit with the arm/shoulder and not on the ground.

The ref's compass for what was and was not a personal foul/late hit was goofy last night, this one was a late hit, another one just like it was, then Nguyen gets horse-collared and hit late out of bounds and it's a non-call. After that too the late hit calls just vanished for both Griz and Poly.

The one I just can't get my mind around was when the Poly QB became the ball carrier (as option QBs often do) when he went beyond the line of scrimmage, and was taken down. Next, our genius officiating crew proceeds to flag UM for roughing the passer.....hmmmmmm.....A late hit call I could deal with, but WTF?????

These guys were seriously bush-league.

bGrizzled said:
...makes a great arguement for replay challenge at our level...

...not with the lousy video quality and incredibly bad camera work...

I can only remember once ever watch a game where a penalty was called for "targeting". There were 2 called in yesterday's game. WTF? Seems really odd.

Back