• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Portal Departures (Updated 4/24)

AZGrizFan

DONOR
PORTAL DEPARTURES:
Nick Williams - WR
Ethan Barney - OL
Iverson Young - RB (Missouri St)
Clif McDowell - QB (McNeese St)
Robert Whitehead - CB
Jelani Warren - CB
Vince Genatone - LB (Nebraska)
Lamar Campbell - DB
Kale Edwards - DE
Lucas Pendergrast - WR
Asher Croy - RB/FB

Additions

QB Logan Fife RJr
RB Stevie Rocker RJr
OL Everett Johnson RJr
DT Pat Hayden GSr
DE Andres Lehrmann RSr
LB Vai Kaho RSr
CB Kenzel Lawler RJr
S Chrishawn Gordan RSr
K/P Ty Morrison Jr
K Brayton Boyer RFr
P Johan Silver

I think the team has picked up far better talent then they have lost with the lone exception being Genatone, who I am pretty certain is going to see minimal time at Nebraska with 24 LB's on the roster, only of of which is a Senior, and he is one of ten freshmen. Good luck. He will be in the portal again.

Edwards was a huge loss...
I agree. Edwards is a stud. But Genatone had the potential for three years. But I have to feel like he might have come to UM with the thought of getting experience and ending up at Nebraska down the road. I'm surprised it did it this year because he was lined up to play a lot and get that experience.

I think the team has picked up far better talent then they have lost with the lone exception being Genatone, who I am pretty certain is going to see minimal time at Nebraska with 24 LB's on the roster, only of of which is a Senior, and he is one of ten freshmen. Good luck. He will be in the portal again.
Sucks losing guys but I think we've seen many times that the portal helps us more than it hurts. I can't really think of a guy that portal'ed out from Montana and ended up having a great career for somebody else. The one exception being Toure but that was a bit of a different situation with the Covid season and him graduating.

Why can't I edit the original post? Is that a functionality that was lost in the transition to the new format?

Why can't I edit the original post? Is that a functionality that was lost in the transition to the new format?
Yup, you only get like 10 min or something. I’ve brought it up with Chris and he’s looking into it but it’s been like 3 weeks. Apparently only mods have the ability to edit OP’s now.

Latest posts

Back