• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Portland State Rebrand

PSU was in the unique position of their existing logo being so bad that virtually ANYTHING would've been an improvement. It's really fairly amazing that they stuck with the Power Ranger logo for as long as they did.

SouthDakotaGrizzly said:
PSU was in the unique position of their existing logo being so bad that virtually ANYTHING would've been an improvement. It's really fairly amazing that they stuck with the Power Ranger logo for as long as they did.
Anything?
6ERVY7U.gif

I don't even care about their rebranding, but I can't figure out how they haven't figured out that "Viks" is not short for Vikings. As a long suffering Minnesota Vikings fan, we all know it's the "Vikes"! Makes me crazy...I guess no phonics in Portland. :roll:

principalgriz said:
I don't even care about their rebranding, but I can't figure out how they haven't figured out that "Viks" is not short for Vikings. As a long suffering Minnesota Vikings fan, we all know it's the "Vikes"! Makes me crazy...I guess no phonics in Portland. :roll:

PSU also unveiled their alternate logo:

latest

Back