• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post at halftime, then 3rd quarter was great

Five points:

1) Griz played better in the second half than the first. That hasn't happened for a while. Someone is making "adjustments."

2) JJ had a great game. "That" was Jordan Johnson.

3) Jordan Canada had a great game.

4) Jamal Jones, "Circus catches."

5) Opposing teams are assigning two players to Zach Wagenmann.

UMGriz75 said:
Five points:

1) Griz played better in the second half than the first. That hasn't happened for a while. Someone is making "adjustments."

2) JJ had a great game. "That" was Jordan Johnson.

3) Jordan Canada had a great game.

4) Jamal Jones, "Circus catches."

5) Opposing teams are assigning two players to Zach Wagenmann.
And sometime, if I'm not mistaken, a third guy had to help out because Wags beat the double-team.

I am very happy with 5-2, the record actually is not what I choose to focus my posting on. There were alot of improvements between the first and second half. I just am a little concerned about what the future of this season holds with this team. When we play a real good offense we may have trouble stopping them and need to rely on the offense. An offense who finally showed some of what they can do in the second half Saturday. I am waiting for the game where they put it all together. I come on Egriz to vent sometimes, and if that makes me seem negative so be it, but I learned a lesson to not post during the games anymore.

It's just a game after all. And this is just a message board about the game. You should be able to post concerns / views that you want without being attacked or labeled a bad fan. People who throw your opinions back in your face are generally insecure (*cough PR) and can't handle reading anything critical, no matter how on point your opinion or comment may be.

IroneagleXP said:
It's just a game after all. And this is just a message board about the game. You should be able to post concerns / views that you want without being attacked or labeled a bad fan. People who throw your opinions back in your face are generally insecure (*cough PR) and can't handle reading anything critical, no matter how on point your opinion or comment may be.

I agree with you, except that you don't appear to be any different to me. I remember you actually calling someone a fvcktard in a different thread today because he saw something different than you did. His opinion of the play live from a different viewpoint was much different than what you saw on TV.

Another thing to note... Every team still gives us their "A" game... We had dominated every team for so long that teams still really want to beat the Griz.

And we're now 6-0 vs UCD. I'm sure they wanted to erase that goose egg on Saturday. :cool:

Back