• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Scrimmage write up

signedbewildered said:
IroneagleXP said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
That's it, gents. You heard the man. Wrap it up. Thanks a lot, Spanky. Pssh.

I for one come to egriz to talk football and I'm sick and tired of these bastards ruining quality football threads with their sophomoric humor! It's like amateur mic night around here anymore.

But what would CDA and alphajizz do if they didn't have a platform to deliver their unrelenting wit?? I would be afraid for their fragile psyche if you took away such a big part of their sense of self (ie...a lame ass football forum). Get laid jizz fans. You did nail it with the amateur mic night.

Here's a link you might enjoy to a true "lame ass football forum" If you hurry you and Rjones 61 can join the three guests (That totals five people viewing, wasn't certain how your math is) and talk conspiracy theories about why Shoota left.

http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/viewforum.php?f=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You're welcome.

Thanks bro :thumb:

signedbewildered said:
IroneagleXP said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I for one come to egriz to talk football and I'm sick and tired of these bastards ruining quality football threads with their sophomoric humor! It's like amateur mic night around here anymore.

But what would CDA and alphajizz do if they didn't have a platform to deliver their unrelenting wit?? I would be afraid for their fragile psyche if you took away such a big part of their sense of self (ie...a lame ass football forum). Get laid jizz fans. You did nail it with the amateur mic night.

Here's a link you might enjoy to a true "lame ass football forum" If you hurry you and Rjones 61 can join the three guests (That totals five people viewing, wasn't certain how your math is) and talk conspiracy theories about why Shoota left.

http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/viewforum.php?f=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You're welcome.

:love:

IroneagleXP said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
That is not funny. I am not a cat fan. I always root for the GRIZ. I'd appreciate if you knock off the smart ass comments.

It's really cute how you think this takes more than 10 minutes a day. I picture you stewing over the keyboard trying to come up with a reply for something written a week ago. Bulletin board in the background, pushpins pushed into headshots connected by yarn, etc. "I'm gonna really wow them with this one, Bernice, you just wait and see!" It's more or less a Rod Farva type thing.

images

Back