• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pre-Game/Post-Game hangouts

Bozgriz said:
This week is pulled pork and porkrinds...and, Bronco found his recipe and will be preparing ICE for our cooler as well!

Come on down! :thumb:

You pull your own pork.... Im doing ribs and hot wings this weekend. Oh and warm beer...

scapegoat griz said:
Bozgriz said:
This week is pulled pork and porkrinds...and, Bronco found his recipe and will be preparing ICE for our cooler as well!

Come on down! :thumb:

You pull your own pork.... Im doing ribs and hot wings this weekend. Oh and warm beer...

The social Dynamics of your crew make me :laugh:

88 will you be downtown Friday or Saturday? Will you be wearing Mountainer gear? I'm guessing I should refer to you as, "Hello, Mountainer" not "Hey, Appy"

Grizo406 said:
Tailbone said:
Bronco said:
Grizzo was wearing his App State t-shirt for the earlier games.

Yeah, but it didn't fool anyone........the dress gave him away.

AppState88,

I don't know what's on the menu, but if you like real good food, and some great conversation, I'd suggest stopping by Grizfnz's tailgate. You'll get to meet the real powers that make eGriz what it is, including me.

Its located directly across from the Adams Center, in Parking Lot P.

If your taste in food leans toward stale chips, and warm beer, I'd suggest visiting Bronco's tailgate. You might get to meet Bronco, BozGriz, and Scapegoat...warm beer, and stale chips in the flesh! :thumb:

Wendi and I will not be attending the game this weekend as our kids have soccer tournaments. Our Bed and Breakfast hosts plan on cooking up something in our abscence. We'll see you all at the PSU game.

Downwiththefoe said:
Bacon Wrapped shrimp, coho salmon, and elk tenderloin are some of the usual items on our menu...come on by Appy we are 25 yards North of the egiz tailgate everyone described or 25 yards West of the GSA tailgate. (across the street at that main intersection I described earlier)

Look for the Big man cooking at the BBQ under the big tent in a Griz colored Hawaiin shirt if it's not raining, That be me!....

Glass of red wine in hand at 9:30 AM.

*Just to clear up some confusion: Our tailgate is not the egriz tailgate. We have several egriz people who are regulars, but in compliance with University rules we are a private tailgate.

Wow, I'm overwhelmed with the famed Montana hospitality, and have yet to set foot in WA-Griz!

Keep an eye out for me, I will be the good looking guy with the beat-up ASU cap. (Though I may look a bit haggard after that plane trip) :)

See you all on Saturday (Maybe Friday- We'll see if I've gotten enough sleep after that Thursday night plane ride!)

And you all can call me anything you want, but the one my momma gave me is Cameron!

Bozgriz said:
jagur1 said:

We have no social skills...heck, Scapegoat has almost no skills of anykind.

You just earned a double dose of the special spice on your food this weekend. Is your daughter bringing a date?

scapegoat griz said:
Bozgriz said:
jagur1 said:

You just earned a double dose of the special spice on your food this weekend. Is your daughter bringing a date?

"how much for the little girl, How much for all your women?"

jagur1 said:
scapegoat griz said:
Bozgriz said:
jagur1 said:

"how much for the little girl, How much for all your women?"

I'll make you a heck of a deal on an ex-wife if you are interested.

Back