• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Press Conference Link

Guff, I love ya, and I appreciate your long-term service to the University of Montana.

But dear God I hope we hire an SID that doesn't think advanced technology is a 3-ring binder.

time to flood the media dept with emails boys....quick someone tell me who the head is before I send a nasty email to the wrong person...

Thank God for Brint's tweets...what a disappointment to have this big moment flop out. Guess we'll have to watch the "taped" version... :(

griz71 said:
Thank God for Brint's tweets...what a disappointment to have this big moment flop out. Guess we'll have to watch the "taped" version... :(

hopefully they didn't leave the cap over the lens.

Thanks to BW for the tweets...better than nothing I guess. If they didn't get video of that presser and post it immediately I will....I WILL....continue to rant on egriz!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
griz71 said:
hopefully they didn't leave the cap over the lens.
Oh .. that's cold. :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow...will life go on as we know it without hearing the new coach's standard "new coach" press conference live? I bet he loves the town, tradition, has an exciting offense but knows we also need a strong defense, knows it will be good to retain some assistant coaches for continuity, knows he needs to be able to recruit and win the best Montana kids while also winning against rivals in the NW and West coast, loves the facilities, stadium, fan base, excited about the new facilities coming on board........

Mousegriz said:
Wow...will life go on as we know it without hearing the new coach's standard "new coach" press conference live? I bet he loves the town, tradition, has an exciting offense but knows we also need a strong defense, knows it will be good to retain some assistant coaches for continuity, knows he needs to be able to recruit and win the best Montana kids while also winning against rivals in the NW and West coast, loves the facilities, stadium, fan base, excited about the new facilities coming on board........
Actually, I was not planning to watch anyway. But some of the reaction to the screw-up has be frustration that "the system" couldn't get its act together. It's not like they didn't have plenty of time to get everything set up and tested ... assuming they even bothered. Apparently they lack even that level of competency, which is disturbing.

I mean ... C'mon Man!

Back