• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Putin

ALPHAGRIZ1

Say what you want the guy gets shit done and doesnt back down from anyone. BrObama is his eternal bitch.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/17/malaysia-airlines-passenger-jet-shot-down-over-ukraine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

His military is presumed to be linked to shooting down a commercial jet and that's "getting shit done".

Per the article you linked

"It wasn't the separatists, although Russia will try to blame them, or blame the Ukrainians," Peters said. "The Russians have not given the separatists complex, high-altitude air-defense systems. If this airliner was flying at 34,000 feet or any altitude close to that, it was shot down by Russian military air-defense systems perched on the Ukrainian border."

Peters said the Russian military has been shooting down Ukrainian military aircraft in recent weeks, and most likely mistook the airliner for a Ukrainian military aircraft.

"Russia has a small number of elite forces, but most of the Russian military is ill-trained, sloppy and marginally disciplined.," he said. "With no Western response to them shooting down Ukrainian aircraft, they just got trigger happy."

Its a war and he is sending a message plain and simple.

There are NO rules when it comes to WINNING a war, Putin would wipe his ass with the Geneva mumbo jumbo.

Nobody is going to fu*k with a guy that kills women and children on a plane, and our idiot fu*k POS in chief is probably out shooting baskets or putting his fat fu*k wife on a plane for another vacation. He probably doesnt even know it happened yet!

So killing innocent people on a commercial flight, most all of whom had no involvement in the war - is a good way of winning to prove a point?

Ok.

Going to just back away slowly. Carry on there bud.

BWahlberg said:
So killing innocent people on a commercial flight, most all of whom had no involvement in the war - is a good way of winning to prove a point?

Ok.

I would fu*k with a guy that kills women and children, you, Obama and most of Congress will just sit there and let that guy kick you in the face and steal your milk money. You even said it in your reply, "Going to back away slowly" and so is the rest of the world.

Carry on there bud.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
BWahlberg said:

Ok.

I would fu*k with a guy that kills women and children, you, Obama and most of Congress will just sit there and let that guy kick you in the face and steal your milk money. You even said it in your reply, "Going to back away slowly" and so is the rest of the world.

Carry on there bud.

So you "like" his move... somehow b/c is shows power. Are you saying that if the US military intentionally shot down a passenger plane, killing almost 300 people, including some American citizens... lets say over Iraq or Afghanistan - as a show of power... you would support something like that if it sent a message of "power" and "winning"?

BWahlberg said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
BWahlberg said:

Ok.

Carry on there bud.

So you "like" his move... somehow b/c is shows power. Are you saying that if the US military intentionally shot down a passenger plane, killing almost 300 people, including some American citizens... lets say over Iraq or Afghanistan - as a show of power... you would support something like that if it sent a message of "power" and "winning"?

If you are in a war you do anything and everything to win......nothing is off the table. You do it often and as fast as possible to get the war over and save the lives of your countryman. Your country is safe when nobody wants any part of you.

When you leave the safety of the United States you are taking your life into your own hands as far as I am concerned. If people get shot down overseas its not our problem, if it happens in the USA (TWA800) then yes it should be looked at and dealt with.

As for you purely hypothetical question about the USA government shooting down an airliner (TWA800) :lol: I would absolutely support that. You dont know who might be on the plane and if it was OBL or Kim Jong ___anyone.........shoot to kill.

P.S. Dont put words in my mouth either, I never said I 'liked" the move I understand it and you have to admire a guy that has the balls to tell the world to fu*k off in the best interest of his country. And because I know you will go there.............(Yes, just like Hitler)

As fast as possible? Whats wrong with taking 11, 12, 13 or more years then sneaking out of Dodge? You know, the way 'W' and Yomama run things. Perpetual war, YES! Just keep borrowing money to pay for it, but there is plenty of fodder for the cannon. Just re-institute the draft and send all the soon to be legalized wetbacks to do the fighting and dying. Welcome to America, Jose'. Re-read "1984" and tell me it has finally come to pass. Pass the 'Victory Gin.'

So Alpha to win a war you would support the killing of innocent US citizens if it showed strength. Yeah you're right though Hitler did that with German citizens, but not need to use him as an example. One could also point to Stalin, Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Ceausescu, Milosevic, and Mubarak.

Tell me... how did it work for those guys who went to win at all costs? (hint; it didn't)

Also it's looking now it's probably the rebels who did this, not even Putin/Russia.

BWahlberg said:
So Alpha to win a war you would support the killing of innocent US citizens if it showed strength. Yeah you're right though Hitler did that with German citizens, but not need to use him as an example. One could also point to Stalin, Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Ceausescu, Milosevic, and Mubarak.

Tell me... how did it work for those guys who went to win at all costs? (hint; it didn't)

Also it's looking now it's probably the rebels who did this, not even Putin/Russia.

Aggressors.....and none of them are the USA are they?

Plain and simple dont go looking for a fight but if one comes to your door you kill it as fast as possible by any means necessary and you ask nobody for permission. My rules for a single one on one confrontation or if I was leading a war. I make the rules, I dictate the outcome and deal with the aftermath later.

When you have severed the threat and sent a message you can ask for forgives.

Have to agree with AG on this. If you want to back Putin down, your going to have to get his attention. We have fought stupidly in last few wars. Iraq was a perfect example. Kick the reporters out to the country, tell our guys to take no shit from anyone. Install a dictator who is allied with us. There will be brutality. We weren't above it in WWII. We try to treat everyone like they have sensibilities of a little girl. Unfortunately, what most of the world understands is brute strength. They hate us anyway so what difference does it make. We are looking like a pussy country and the bullies of the world will keep pushing until there is an adequate response.

BWahlberg said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
BWahlberg said:

Ok.

Carry on there bud.

Brint,

there is a slim chance of the U.S. military doing anything like that, our service men and women are more concern about joining the millions of unemployed in America, they are getting pink slips while serving in war zones.

President Obama, has no problem borrowing 3.7 billion to take care of ilegals, at the expense of pink sliping career service personnel.

After all, America needs all that skilled labor force crossing that secured southern boarder.

I don't think Putin gives a rats ass about what anybody thinks. He's not a PC guy, and the Russians in east Ukraine...the ones with the SAMs, obviously don't give a f***. At any rate, its not our problem. This country hasn't fought a war the right way since 1945. Patton had it right.

i love to watch fat drunk tough guy posers make complete assclowns of their already cartoonish selves. you are really making some great points, keep it up!

argh! said:
i love to watch fat drunk tough guy posers make complete assclowns of their already cartoonish selves. you are really making some great points, keep it up!

And I like to watch nonathletic losers make posts with nothing substantive to add to the conversation because lets be honest, they wouldnt know how to deal with real world violence if they had their own militia. Going through life a second rate, liberal, pussy is a whole new level of assclownery. Keep it up!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
argh! said:

And I like to watch nonathletic losers make posts with nothing substantive to add to the conversation because lets be honest, they wouldnt know how to deal with real world violence if they had their own militia. Going through life a second rate, chickenhawk pussy is a whole new level of assclownery.

yes, i like to "watch" (read, actually) posts by you, too! this is especially true when you slip in such awesome witticisms as "cum dumpster" when talking about the imaginary woman who wouldn't be repulsed by your stupidity! i also like to "watch" your incessant allusions to you being a "buddy" of griz players, coaches, parents, and whatnot - while cleverly criticizing greenie for the same thing! rock and roll, alpo!

*oh, and for sure you really deserve to "take back" what is yours!

Back