• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Questions to analyze roster depth

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizfan95 said:
brewskis said:
I feel better about DT with Bradley on the depth chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll feel better when his help is announced.

What, pray tell, does this cryptic post mean?

Was wondering the same. Hoping the answer rhymes with Medro

Pedro's current status: followed by Justin Green and Semore; Still sporting the photo of him in front of the Griz statue on his twitter account. :D

If this Pedro thing doesn't pan out I might have blue balls the whole season... right now I'm sporting a half chub... don't ruin it AZ, you're the ultimate boner kill, right guys! Who's with me?

grizfan406 said:
If this Pedro thing doesn't pan out I might have blue balls the whole season... right now I'm sporting a half chub... don't ruin it AZ, you're the ultimate boner kill, right guys! Who's with me?

:clap:

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizfan95 said:
brewskis said:
I feel better about DT with Bradley on the depth chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On good authority that who you think it is is more than hopeful of still being here. Not a guarantee but not forgotten yet either. I too will be excited when fall rosters are released and we'll see if any ginormous run-stopping presents is under the tree.

grizfan95 said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizfan95 said:

On good authority that who you think it is is more than hopeful of still being here. Not a guarantee but not forgotten yet either. I too will be excited when fall rosters are released and we'll see if any ginormous run-stopping presents is under the tree.

Me likey. Me likey so very much!

Back