• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rachac tweets Jordan Johnson is expelled

I am going on the assumption that this information is in fact true. Engstrom should be gone as well as those who have already been shown the door. The excuse that the football program was a cancer is just not going to do. Dennison escaped like a coward, but Engstrom and anyone else at the top needs to go! There were other rapes and offenses on campus that occurred that had nothing to do with the sports programs. The police department should also be under a microscope. JJ, Pflu, O'Day are gone and it is time to move on. The rest of the team should be supported now and let's put this $hit to rest. Good luck to coach Delaney and next year is going to be a challenge. Three years from now hopefully we will recover and the program will be back on track. If Engstrom stays we are fu^%$#@

irish67 said:
It has been a long time coming. This is only a chip of the iceberg. Come July and August UM is in for a rude awakening.

Quit being vague. If you know something additional - then state it. Or quit being a fu#$*&@ troll and get off the board. The kids left on the team have been through enough and so have the fans, but I forgot - you are a fan of a losing program and this situation is about the only way you are going to feel good about yourself and your team. LOSER!

irish67 said:
It has been a long time coming. This is only a chip of the iceberg. Come July and August UM is in for a rude awakening.

Why?

I hope you didn't set up your acct. this morning just to add drama. If you have information or an opinion than just say it. If not please go join the rest of the dozen or so posters active in the kitty box this time of year.

irish67 said:
I hate innuendo. The huge majority of folks on this board don't even pretend to know the facts, so we give opinions. This doesn't bother me, even though a lot of the opinions are ridiculous. What does bother me is those of you who come off as being in the know and are privy to all the facts, but don't give the facts. If you know something but aren't going to tell us what it is, why even come on here? Either be a full blown whistle blower and tell all, or keep your mouth shut, in my opinion. If you are an insider who is bound not to reveal anything, then what the hell are you doing here? This is actually directed at 2 posters in this thread, you and Indian-Outlaw.

Wow, the trashing of women on here is nothing short of appalling. Were any of you there with J Johnson and the alleged victim the night this occurred? You are so concerned about him being judged and yet you judge this woman, call her names and essentially a liar. The only thing I can say with all certainty is that I don't know what happened between them. I absolutely love Griz football and frankly this chapter of the book makes me extremely sad. Winning and being at the top is sure fun but is it worth reputation and respect of others?

The investigation only recently went to the County Attorney's Office. Charging decisions often take more time than people like or understand since TV gives such unrealistic expectations of the system. It remains to be seen whether he will be charged criminally.

This is so much bigger than who will be our quarterback next season.

JBS said:
irish67 said:
I hate innuendo. The huge majority of folks on this board don't even pretend to know the facts, so we give opinions. This doesn't bother me, even though a lot of the opinions are ridiculous. What does bother me is those of you who come off as being in the know and are privy to all the facts, but don't give the facts. If you know something but aren't going to tell us what it is, why even come on here? Either be a full blown whistle blower and tell all, or keep your mouth shut, in my opinion. If you are an insider who is bound not to reveal anything, then what the hell are you doing here? This is actually directed at 2 posters in this thread, you and Indian-Outlaw.
Here we go, it's only a matter of time before this thread gets way off track. Looks like I'm gonna be eating my popcorn a little earlier than expected today! :lol: :lol:

Many and dare I say all of us are not privy to what exactly happened that night. We know that men rape women and we know that women will make false allegations as well. I am not going to comment on the he said/she said part of it.

The football team and the university in general has been in the spotlight lately. Every member on that team knew that, including JJ. Yet JJ put himself in a position to have to be in front of the student conduct committee and subject their decision.

JJ I am sure is not the only student expelled from the University this year. I am sure there are procedures in place should he choose to appeal it.

Take off your football goggles people. This is about two young people at a very critical point in their life. We are neither judge nor jury for either party involved. Without intimate knowledge of the situation, we should not be commenting.

MooUBaby said:
JBS said:
irish67 said:
Here we go, it's only a matter of time before this thread gets way off track. Looks like I'm gonna be eating my popcorn a little earlier than expected today! :lol: :lol:

I'm just waiting to see what PR has to say on this one :lol: :lol:

---- Oh damn, there goes 5 wins :shock:

gonna be a fun weekend :shock:

At this point Rachac has not posted anything on the Billings Gazette. I doubt he would start a false rumor but until there is some sort of public announcement then it is just rumor.

Cats2506 said:
MooUBaby said:
JBS said:
irish67 said:

I'm just waiting to see what PR has to say on this one :lol: :lol:

---- Oh damn, there goes 5 wins :shock:

gonna be a fun weekend :shock:
Hey 2506 is that a picture of PlayerRape on the college thread over on BobcatNation?

Blgs Griz Fan said:
At this point Rachac has not posted anything on the Billings Gazette. I doubt he would start a false rumor but until there is some sort of public announcement then it is just rumor.

Fritz also tweeted that he confirmed jj was expelled. FWIW.

Condeming Engstrom on here when you don't have any idea what the real facts are is absurd. I am sure with all the spotlight on the school and program he isn't going to do anything other than what is proper. You should all be proud that this mess is finally getting cleaned up and what will emerge is a better and stronger program. Yes, it may hurt this year but if it makes for a better future it is all for the good.

grizatwork said:
Many and dare I say all of us are not privy to what exactly happened that night. We know that men rape women and we know that women will make false allegations as well. I am not going to comment on the he said/she said part of it.

The football team and the university in general has been in the spotlight lately. Every member on that team knew that, including JJ. Yet JJ put himself in a position to have to be in front of the student conduct committee and subject their decision.

JJ I am sure is not the only student expelled from the University this year. I am sure there are procedures in place should he choose to appeal it.

Take off your football goggles people. This is about two young people at a very critical point in their life. We are neither judge nor jury for either party involved. Without intimate knowledge of the situation, we should not be commenting.

Good post I'm going to stfu on this for now.

PDXGrizzly said:
What are the chances of this being true? Has there been any confirmation (other than a reporter's twitter post? The term "nightmare" comes to mind. For everyone.
Check the Missoulian's & KPAX sites. They have "breaking news," & I'm sure this news would be there in a heartbeat.

This whole situation just sucks, if there is so much criminal activity going on with the Football team and actual rapes happening, then why aren't these players being prosecuted by the Justice system. From what I have heard the accused gang rape and the JJ thing where just both cases of these girls doing something that they really regreted doing (the gang rape) and the JJ the girl did not like that he left and did not call her. So then they both decided to say they were raped. Why would the starting QB for the Griz have to commit rape to get laid, I am sure there are lots of girls just throwing the pussy at him. Just makes no damn sense. So do we even have a quarterback for the Griz as of now?

BirdGrizman said:
This whole situation just sucks, if there is so much criminal activity going on with the Football team and actual rapes happening, then why aren't these players being prosecuted by the Justice system. From what I have heard the accused gang rape and the JJ thing where just both cases of these girls doing something that they really regreted doing (the gang rape) and the JJ the girl did not like that he left and did not call her. So then they both decided to say they were raped. Why would the starting QB for the Griz have to commit rape to get laid, I am sure there are lots of girls just throwing the pussy at him. Just makes no damn sense. So do we even have a quarterback for the Griz as of now?
Nope. Gonna try the old single wing formation this year.

Back