• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RB Dax Solis Commits

Academic dedication helps Solis earn spot with Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/academic-dedication-helps-solis-earn-spot-with-griz/

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Academic dedication helps Solis earn spot with Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/academic-dedication-helps-solis-earn-spot-with-griz/

Good for him! Kid worked hard and was able to see his potential as a student and an athlete. Type of kid we want on the Griz!

by mtgrizfankb » Fri May 04, 2018 1:45 pm
Good for him! Kid worked hard and was able to see his potential as a student and an athlete. Type of kid we want on the Griz!

Gresh Jensen worked hard and I believe was a 4.0 student athlete both last semester and this one. Guess he isn't what we want as a Griz. Narcissistic coaches don't like to be upstaged by smart players I guess. So ya, I guess those 2.? gpa students are perfect for this program

Catfish, I don’t think you know if he will be a good student or not. Maybe he will be a 4.0 student after he gets grounded at UM?

sdk.catfish said:

Gresh Jensen worked hard and I believe was a 4.0 student athlete both last semester and this one. Guess he isn't what we want as a Griz. Narcissistic coaches don't like to be upstaged by smart players I guess. So ya, I guess those 2.? gpa students are perfect for this program

What a butt hurt dickfish.

HelenaHandBasket said:
sdk.catfish said:
Pretty much, that is it.

kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
sdk.catfish said:
Pretty much, that is it.

says the queen of butt hurt.

garizzalies said:
You of all posters don’t get to call anyone a queen.
Kem eats pieces of shit like you for breakfast

he does what for breakfast(bqm)

kem is the one who was going to give up on um in general because he didn't like a football coach. he's a prima donna, and not a 'good fan', as per greenie's parlance.

garizzalies said:
Kem drives 1000s of miles each fall to support the Griz
All you do is bitch from 1000s of miles away

i support the team, and needle those who don't. kem is the one who bitches about them, and the university in general. last fall i would have had to travel 30+ hours each way to see the games, at a cost of thousands. if it were just a drive from billings, i'd be there.

argh! said:
garizzalies said:

i support the team, and needle those who don't. kem is the one who bitches about them, and the university in general. last fall i would have had to travel 30+ hours each way to see the games, at a cost of thousands. if it were just a drive from billings, i'd be there.

I’ll be driving a 1,000+ miles to watch the only game that comes w/in a 1,000 miles of me knowing we might lose. Does that make me special?

argh! said:
garizzalies said:

So which one does greenie think is the bad fan?

alabamagrizzly said:
argh! said:
garizzalies said:

I’ll be driving a 1,000+ miles to watch the only game that comes w/in a 1,000 miles of me knowing we might lose. Does that make me special?

ci-tay wrote a missive about this that everyone (at the garden bar) should read.

argh! said:
garizzalies said:
i support the team, and needle those who don't. kem is the one who bitches about them, and the university in general.
Really? You support the new coaching staff? You support the very impressive new President and his wife? You support the AD and the decisions he made to better the football program by hiring a previous unbelievably successful UM HC? You support the BOR and the decision they made to better the University by hiring the new President? You support actions required to get the University back on track? Your posts indicate otherwise. I strongly support all of the above; they were all necessary. I am active in supporting the University, the AD and the GSA while you hide behind a keyboard and do nothing visible(bqm). You are the one butthurt about change.

kemajic said:
argh! said:
garizzalies said:
i support the team, and needle those who don't. kem is the one who bitches about them, and the university in general.
Really? You support the new coaching staff? You support the very impressive new President and his wife? You support the AD and the decisions he made to better the football program by hiring a previous unbelievably successful UM HC? You support the BOR and the decision they made to better the University by hiring the new President? You support actions required to get the University back on track? Your posts indicate otherwise. I strongly support all of the above; they were all necessary. I am active in supporting the University, the AD and the GSA while you hide behind a keyboard and do nothing visible(bqm). You are the one butthurt about change.

* mic dropped.

Back