• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Remaining Schedules: Conference Contenders; Top 11 FCS

BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
bearister said:
Cal Poly is always a close game for the Griz, and with the uncertainty surrounding this season I've got a bad feeling about this game, especially on the road.

In recent history, CP on the road has always concerned me, and this year is no exception. UM just has to find a way to win it. UM is not yet good enough to drop any generally winnable game. Playing an FBS game and NDSU put UM in the hole, in terms of having enough wins to make the playoffs. While I'm fine with scheduling Wyo. and NDSU, playing 2 easier games, and winning them, would have put UM at 7-0 now and a shoe in for the playoffs.

Thank you Mr. Madden. Actually, had you not played NDSU and Wyo, you may have lost one of the following games where you squeaked out the W, due to being better prepared. I'd think someone who played the game at a high level would understand that. Also, even if you WERE 7-0 right now that is not a shoe in for hte playoffs. You have extremely difficult games coming up and it's possible you lose four of five. I'm not prediction that, but it's possible. I'm prediction you lose three of the last five, as I've said all season.

You mean something like a Bobcats Collapse???? Noooo don't you see Montana always get better in November brother.......But the shit cats on the other hand...losing 3-4 is very realistic and were all accustomed to seeing that out of the cats...your losing to Cal Poly, Idaho State, and the Griz...take It to the bank...youll squeak into the first round of the playoffs..and lose at home just like every other season![/quote]

The cats wish they could make the playoffs every other season. Choking at home in the playoffs is the Ron Ash way though. :thumb:

1Griz_Fan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
In recent history, CP on the road has always concerned me, and this year is no exception. UM just has to find a way to win it. UM is not yet good enough to drop any generally winnable game. Playing an FBS game and NDSU put UM in the hole, in terms of having enough wins to make the playoffs. While I'm fine with scheduling Wyo. and NDSU, playing 2 easier games, and winning them, would have put UM at 7-0 now and a shoe in for the playoffs.

Thank you Mr. Madden. Actually, had you not played NDSU and Wyo, you may have lost one of the following games where you squeaked out the W, due to being better prepared. I'd think someone who played the game at a high level would understand that. Also, even if you WERE 7-0 right now that is not a shoe in for hte playoffs. You have extremely difficult games coming up and it's possible you lose four of five. I'm not prediction that, but it's possible. I'm prediction you lose three of the last five, as I've said all season.

You mean something like a Bobcats Collapse???? Noooo don't you see Montana always get better in November brother.......But the shit cats on the other hand...losing 3-4 is very realistic and were all accustomed to seeing that out of the cats...your losing to Cal Poly, Idaho State, and the Griz...take It to the bank...youll squeak into the first round of the playoffs..and lose at home just like every other season![/quote]

The cats wish they could make the playoffs every other season. Choking at home in the playoffs is the Ron Ash way though. :thumb:
Few know this but, Chocking at Home was the running title of Ron Ash's book, Playing .500 Ball.

With No Arizona's remaining schedule things look very bright for the Lumberjack's getting a shot at a shared conference title. :ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
With No Arizona's remaining schedule things look very bright for the Lumberjack's getting a shot at a shared conference title. :ugeek:
Yep ... unless that suddenly implode (which they have been known to do). :D

Back