• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Renderings of the new facility

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing more than ag trying to muck up Griz Nation to his amusement. It's too bad a cat fan bought into it hook line and sinker.
Ag can keep running Maroon Blood for his minions and hang around the NDSU bays all he wants.
Next topic...

Oh heavens, someone has inside information and instead of stroking themselves in front of everyone else he kept it in his circle...my oh my. I hope everyone can make it through the week until it is given to the public. I can't imagine anyone ever doing this ever.

dupuyer griz said:
Oh heavens, someone has inside information and instead of stroking themselves in front of everyone else he charged money for people to watch him stroke it, then sent a cat troll to try to gather a bigger audience.

FTFY :p

LongTimeCatFan said:
Big G said:
I will not pay for this, but I have notified my contacts in the athletic department about this. It will get taken care of shortly you can bet on that.

What are you? 12?

LTCF, the authorities have been alerted
LLz1nKg.jpg

FWIW, I still think your moms hot...

Alpha may have broke the law and I just got an email saying they will look into shutting that site down or forcing alpha to remove the pictures that are not his. You cannot make money of of other peoples work, it is stealing and he will have to pay for the actions.

Big G said:
Alpha may have broke the law and I just got an email saying they will look into shutting that site down or forcing alpha to remove the pictures that are not his. You cannot make money of of other peoples work, it is stealing and he will have to pay for the actions.

Oh my GAWD!!! Are you for real?

What god knows about me is far more important than what you think about me. Grow up boy

Big G said:
What god knows about me is far more important than what you think about me. Grow up boy

I am starting to think you are Alpha - just trolling with another screen name. Your posts are just over the top.

Yeah, I am that idiot. Just because I am grounded and have faith now I am the worst poster on this site? Get real pal, that is just pure poppycock if you ask me. I do not treat women bad, I am not for people having guns or being violent and you round me up with that jerk? I called him out over the drawings he stole from somebody to make money, get a clue boy.

Big G said:
Yeah, I am that idiot. Just because I am grounded and have faith now I am the worst poster on this site? Get real pal, that is just pure poppycock if you ask me. I do not treat women bad, I am not for people having guns or being violent and you round me up with that jerk? I called him out over the drawings he stole from somebody to make money, get a clue boy.
Does that mean you put people that have guns in the same category as people who treat women bad and cause violence in general?

Big G said:
Here is my armchair psycho analysis which I am qualified for just about as much as I am an armchair QB.
I agree with the guy above, you are either Alpha or an Alpha wannabe. When you look at the history of your posts, it was obvious you had some sort of agenda from the beginning and changed your tune rather quickly. Alpha's pride could not handle the attacks on him, but his ego needs attention thus has has to be on this board spewing his BS. Alpha is still on this board with a new screen name and IMO you and/or Monte are Alpha.

Yesterday longtimecatfan was alpha and now I am? Would you fells make up your mind, you will still be wrong but at least make it one person unless you are so insecure you let a person on a screen name mess with your day. I have no agenda I just have opinions like others on here but I get attacked from day one and run off.

So let me get this straight....Alpha has a special board for people who donate at least $37? eGriz has the same thing - I am included in those people that donated. He chooses to release information he has in that area to "reward" people who are good enough to support that site and you are bashing him. This goes on all the time here, people posting info that they don't really want out in the "public" yet.

Big G said:
Yesterday longtimecatfan was alpha and now I am? Would you fells make up your mind, you will still be wrong but at least make it one person unless you are so insecure you let a person on a screen name mess with your day. I have no agenda I just have opinions like others on here but I get attacked from day one and run off.
If you don't want to be compared to alpha, quit posting BS that suggest you are screaming for attention. That is why people say things like "Are you 12?" because 12 year olds need attention

Big G said:

I just want to remind you we have a 1st Amendment to the Constitution. You might want to read it and see if anything applies here.

You know, since we're talking about a government project and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back