• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Roll Call. Who roots for the cats outside of Griz-cat?

IroneagleXP said:
LOL. You guys are funny. UM making fun of MSU for its academics is like Roseanne Barr making fun of Emma Watson for being fat. Just don't. smh :roll: .

Don't worry, academics is one of the smaller things being made fun of, there's better targets.

EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Wasn't it founded as a farrier school? When compared to UM most still think it is...

Little barnyard humor for the cat fans....the ones that can read anyway.

My best friend graduated from farrier school and continues to be one.

I'm not anti-farrier. Some of my best friends are farriers. What they hoove on their own time is their business.

Agreed. Not judging!!

jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:
LOL. You guys are funny. UM making fun of MSU for its academics is like Roseanne Barr making fun of Emma Watson for being fat. Just don't. smh :roll: .

Don't worry, academics is one of the smaller things being made fun of, there's better targets.

Totally. Academics is maybe 43rd on the list of reasons to make fun of MSU. Number one for me is the fact that it is Montana State University. Say that out loud. It sounds fake, like where Bobby Boucher played or something. Number two is the lil' bro mentality that they are too stupid to realize they perpetuate with every post on eGriz. Number three is the pond full of number two.

Back