• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Roos Retiring

putter said:
Umista said:
Pronounced Chain-ey . Give it time and some might make a song out of this. Who be dat roos?

Guess I will have to talk to my cousin who pronounces is Chee-ney. He does teach at EWU so that might be the problem....

It is pronounced Chee-ney.

Yea, he's a former Eagle and is responsible for that god awful field but I can respect this quote.

"Although I don't know what adventure the future holds, I know there will be family, friends, travel, whiskey, cigars and beer."

Inland NW Griz said:
Yea, he's a former Eagle and is responsible for that god awful field but I can respect this quote.

"Although I don't know what adventure the future holds, I know there will be family, friends, travel, whiskey, cigars and beer."

Thanks for bailing my butt out INWG. There literally was no good reason for this thread until now. Words to live by. Although I would have substituted hookers and champagne for a couple of those things, like friends and something else. But that's just me. Thanks again!

bgbigdog said:
Thanks for bailing my butt out INWG. There literally was no good reason for this thread until now. Words to live by. Although I would have substituted hookers and champagne for a couple of those things, like friends and something else. But that's just me. Thanks again!

I like your thought process. I love hookers and champagne! :thumb: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
EWU just can't buy a break. First their hero QB bolts town for the Ducks, now their only player in the NFL calls it quits.

And EWU is still in Cheney.

So if Shoota latches on to an NFL squad in some capacity will he be considered an EWU player or a Duck?

jodcon said:
AZGrizFan said:
EWU just can't buy a break. First their hero QB bolts town for the Ducks, now their only player in the NFL calls it quits.

So if Shoota latches on to an NFL squad in some capacity will he be considered an EWU player or a Duck?

Based solely on the balls he throws I would say "duck", but this is just speculation. He is no Armanti Edwards and there is virtually no way an NFL team picks a guy like him up. No size, toughness or pro ability would be hard to overcome.

Adams has CFL written all over him, I am sure there has to be a team up north that could use a guy like him to slide into a backup position, learn on the job and maybe in a few years crack a roster. (Thats is if he can get a passport)

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jodcon said:
AZGrizFan said:

Based solely on the balls he throws I would say "duck", but this is just speculation. He is no Armanti Edwards and there is virtually no way an NFL team picks a guy like him up. No size, toughness or pro ability would be hard to overcome.

Adams has CFL written all over him, I am sure there has to be a team up north that could use a guy like him to slide into a backup position, learn on the job and maybe in a few years crack a roster. (Thats is if he can get a passport)

Shoota will take the Arena football league by storm with his left eye patch, presnap dances and Oregon Duck green hair. :mrgreen: I predict he will be throwing his patented jump balls off the net for Spokane Shock in two years... :thumb:

Back