• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sac State QB Nate Ketteringham will transfer

Sioux24/7 said:
Ursa Major said:
Sioux24/7 said:
grizfan406 said:
Does he not lose a year of eligibility? I know if you go up or down you don't but he is transferring to another FCS school. Am I right?

You get to play 5 in 4 correct? He played as a true freshman so will sit out this year and compete next year with Zimmerman and Boltmann.
I predict that the title of this chapter in his memoirs will be, North Dakota: What the f*** was I Thinking?

Based on what reasoning?
North Dakota is a shit-hole.

Ursa Major said:
Sioux24/7 said:
Ursa Major said:
Sioux24/7 said:
You get to play 5 in 4 correct? He played as a true freshman so will sit out this year and compete next year with Zimmerman and Boltmann.
I predict that the title of this chapter in his memoirs will be, North Dakota: What the f*** was I Thinking?

Based on what reasoning?

zaD9b.gif

Ursa Major said:
Sioux24/7 said:
Ursa Major said:
Sioux24/7 said:

Based on what reasoning?

And Montana isn't?

footballdood said:
Ursa Major said:
Sioux24/7 said:
Ursa Major said:

Based on what reasoning?

And Montana isn't?

Classic! Coming from "The trailer park of the Big Sky" in Cheney. I'll gladly hang out with a chubby NoDak than a tweaked out ewu vo-tech gansta any day.

Thanks for dropping by the University of MONTANA board to voice your opinion. :thumb:

Good for Nate!
UND is a quality school and is a program on rise as it joins the mo valley. Wish we could have them and other Dakota schools in a revamped BSC.

Good for Nate!
UND is a quality school and is a program on rise as it joins the mo valley. Wish we could have them and other Dakota schools in a revamped BSC.

footballdood said:
Ursa Major said:
Sioux24/7 said:
Ursa Major said:

Based on what reasoning?

And Montana isn't?

Ya thats why so many rich celebs and retired old folks move to Montana...cuz its such a shit hole :roll:

If only everyone could be so lucky to live and flourish in the golden meth fields of eastern Washington

BadlandsGrizFan said:
footballdood said:
Ursa Major said:
Sioux24/7 said:
Based on what reasoning?

And Montana isn't?

Ya thats why so many rich celebs and retired old folks move to Montana...cuz its such a shit hole :roll:

If only everyone could be so lucky to live and flourish in the golden meth fields of eastern Washington

I mean in all fairness we have plenty of meth in Montana as well.

The_Real_Chief said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
footballdood said:
Ursa Major said:

And Montana isn't?

Baked in Cheney. :D :D

The_Real_Chief said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
footballdood said:
Ursa Major said:

And Montana isn't?

And yet my guy can't seem to find shit!

Back