• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Safety Help

funny water said:
AZGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
No thanks I know why Stitt is going after another safety plus your "accuracy" misses the reality mark

Is there a position on the team where Stitt wouldn't upgrade the talent level if the opportunity presented itself?

Lot P Tailgate Crew..... well um except for Titleist.... he'd kick Titleist to the curb faster than a Vegas escalator on the way to the Saphire Club....
Post of the year!

It's funny to watch posters on here trip on their dicks when it comes to football but it's even funnier to watch Titleless on an escalator

mtgrizrule said:
I think this is alpha dropping a hint there could be another safety on the way that could better the team. We shall see. The season is about to begin, soon to be followed by the school year. Maybe Stitt is still trying to uncover more talent for this season.

That's the way I read it as well. Alpha, is there another safety transfer in the fold?

AZGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
No thanks I know why Stitt is going after another safety plus your "accuracy" misses the reality mark

Is there a position on the team where Stitt wouldn't upgrade the talent level if the opportunity presented itself?
:thumb:

I heard a coach say once..."If I am not recruiting people better than what we currently have now then I might as well get ready to be unemployed because my only job is to make this team better!"

NewPapaBear said:
AZGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I heard a coach say once..."If I am not recruiting people better than what we currently have now then I might as well get ready to be unemployed because my only job is to make this team better!"

And there in lies the problem with MD era....

CV Griz Fan said:
NewPapaBear said:
AZGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

And there in lies the problem with MD era....

I couldn't disagree more. Sure, his first class was rushed and cobbled together, but he's brought in some great athletes that are SO's and RS-FR right now....we just haven't been able to see them blossom and perform yet.

If Colt Anderson thinks our talent at safety is pretty good, who am I to argue with that guy.

Back