• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Safety Play

The letter p in Play is capitalized. Think about it. It's Alpha and he's obviously got some more insider info.

condoms-are-highly-effective-at-preventing-hiv-transmission-large.jpg

98% of the time

statler & waldorf said:
Besides, its May Day. You should be out celebrating the revolution!

Not even close. "Hooray, hooray the first of May, outdoor sex starts today.". Always wondered why today never caught on with Hallmark. A shame actually. Oh well. Did you hear the one about the fat NoDak?

bgbigdog said:
statler & waldorf said:

Not even close. "Hooray, hooray the first of May, outdoor sex starts today.". Always wondered why today never caught on with Hallmark. A shame actually. Oh well. Did you hear the one about the fat NoDak?

That's actually the 8th of May. But its' cool if you want to get a jump on things. Literally. ;)

EverettGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
statler & waldorf said:

That's actually the 8th of May. But its' cool if you want to get a jump on things. Literally. ;)

I see what you did there. For those of you wondering, any day in May works. Here in AZ, think the weekend after the superbowl was the unofficial start. Don't procrastinate too long though.

Meanwhile our star poster is over East playing golf --- getting drunk with some cute chicks and causing us to visit about safety or safeties....best of luck Alpha I hope you shoot a low 70 and continue on making your way West...

If you bring that female with you as reported perhaps U should play it safe like in "safety if she says no"...Let er buck. Safety's-- Kidding right!

Johnson played a lot last year in the nickel and has good skills. With all those with questions, re-watch Whitted in the last few games last year, he will be all-conference this upcoming season.

bgbigdog said:
statler & waldorf said:

Did you hear the one about the fat NoDak?

If I've heard the one about the NoDak, I've heard the one about the fat NoDak. That said, I don't think I've heard it.

BWahlberg said:
I think we're OK at safety, I'm more worried about D-line depth.

Whitted: If he stays healthy through the season has a good chance to be one of the best in the Big Sky.

Dallaserra: Solid player, doesn't make many mistakes, loves to hit hard. I wouldn't say he's an upgrade over Hermey but he's a serviceable starter.

Rassmussen: Brimming with talent - I don't recall many RS Frosh safeties that have played as well as him. I assume he'll rotate in and out this season. Still makes a lot of mistakes you see younger DBs make but he's a physical player and a great athlete.

Johnson/Delaney/Epperly: Primarily ST and mop-up duty guys. Johnson should rotate in a bit as well I would guess.

No VA will probably be the biggest factor if there is improvement this year in Safety Play....
He owned the Griz during the last few years.......

No VA will probably be the biggest factor if there is improvement this year in Safety Play....
He owned the Griz during the last few years.......[/quote]

Pretty sure their performance throughout the season is what we're looking for...good attempt though.

Back