• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SB Nation Article Iowa State should hire Stitt.

Maybe he could have two to three successful seasons with the Griz and then get a contract for twice or three times the amount IS is offering.

I believe the man stays committed to his contracts. Look how long he stayed at Mines...I also believe he has something to prove here at Montana, and won't consider leaving until he accomplishes that!

reinell30 said:
I believe the man stays committed to his contracts. Look how long he stayed at Mines...I also believe he has something to prove here at Montana, and won't consider leaving until he accomplishes that!
OK, here's a crazy thought... All the stars align and the Griz win the NC this year (go with me on this), what would Stitt need to stick around for?

Grisly Fan said:
reinell30 said:
OK, here's a crazy thought... All the stars align and the Griz win the NC this year (go with me on this), what would Stitt need to stick around for?
The after party.

JonSnow said:
Grisly Fan said:
reinell30 said:
The after party.

The "FIVE PEAT". Got to do better than four NC's in a row.

reinell30 said:
JonSnow said:
Grisly Fan said:
reinell30 said:
The after party.

The "FIVE PEAT". Got to do better than four NC's in a row.

Apparently. Three in a row only gets you Wyoming these days...

Back