• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SDSU"s new stadium taking shape

These guys would make a great addition to our WAC/BSC mega conference as the 8th FBS football program.

bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Silvertip said:
With their reworking of a decrepit venue into a modified bowl with 17,000 seat capacity it approaches clone status of that one over in the Gallatin Valley.

I can't tell from the video, but did they just roll up a modular bleacher complex to within 10 feet of the existing bleachers and call it good enough? If so, it will be exactly like Reno H. Sales. Now, if they can just muster a catastrophic breakdown every fall . . .

So CDA, and forgive me for not using the right forum, but shouldn't SDSU actually be USDSU? Or am in confusing this with another Dakota group? Thanks. I'll hang up now and wait for your answer.

Oh sure, same rule as University of Montana State University...for when a bankrupt Montana combines the Missoula and Bozeman campuses into one... :?

Silvertip said:
bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Silvertip said:
With their reworking of a decrepit venue into a modified bowl with 17,000 seat capacity it approaches clone status of that one over in the Gallatin Valley.

I can't tell from the video, but did they just roll up a modular bleacher complex to within 10 feet of the existing bleachers and call it good enough? If so, it will be exactly like Reno H. Sales. Now, if they can just muster a catastrophic breakdown every fall . . .

So CDA, and forgive me for not using the right forum, but shouldn't SDSU actually be USDSU? Or am in confusing this with another Dakota group? Thanks. I'll hang up now and wait for your answer.

Oh sure, same rule as University of Montana State University...for when a bankrupt Montana combines the Missoula and Bozeman campuses into one... :?

I've been a fan of consolidation since the beginning. There is absolutely no reason why the State has to subsidize that losing program. It's a joke program and and joke school. Resorption is the best solution.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
I love the Griz, but joke school? Really?

Have you heard of STEM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resorption. It's the only way forward.

Back