• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So who's it going to be

Yeah, Big Sky 1-3 in four games, and EWU looked really sloppy today despite the big passing numbers. Not a great showing by this league.

Griz2k said:
Griz2k said:
ND will get beat in the 2nd round.

Told ya...

Looked like UND took their foot off the gas - got lazy, relaxed and got beat. Good game but i was pulling for UND = even if to justify taking four teams from the big sky to the playoffs. If the Sky keeps laying eggs in the playoffs could the committee cut that number back to two or three each year? After the past couple years seems like they should - weak conference showing in the playoffs.

HookedonGriz said:
I'll be surprised if UND goes very far. They are not very battle-tested and I think that will come back to haunt them sooner than later. I'll be rooting for all big Sky teams though.

I think that inexperience came back to haunt them.

the reason ewu is the only bsc team left is that stitt, in addition to arrogantly ruining the team, university, and cheerleaders, alienating big-time donors, causing faculty layoffs, and pissing off the recruiting base, also ruined the conference. i don't have the stats to prove any of that, but squirrel does. you are probably too stupid to understand his explanation, though, so don't waste his time by asking for it.

argh! said:
the reason ewu is the only bsc team left is that stitt, in addition to arrogantly ruining the team, university, and cheerleaders, alienating big-time donors, causing faculty layoffs, and pissing off the recruiting base, also ruined the conference. i don't have the stats to prove any of that, but squirrel does. you are probably too stupid to understand his explanation, though, so don't waste his time by asking for it.

POTY nominee

HookedonGriz said:
argh! said:

POTY nominee
:clap:

People everywhere but Montana know the Big Sky is a weak conference, historically and in the present. Football fans everywhere watch the BSC teams get beat like a drum every year in the playoffs year after year.

Back