• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SOFTBALL AT WEBER

griz71 said:
Good to be able to watch but that Weebs announcer is weird, strange, and sounds creepy.

He saved what emotion he could muster for the winning run. Nearly blew my speakers.

After that dramatic first game win, our lady ballers were ridin ole mo'--two games in the bag, up 4-0 in the third game, runners at second and third, one out. Then the runner at third got trapped off the bag on a grounder, and the runner at second got thrown out at home on a single to left.

Ole mo' says, "Bye, ladies!"

That was the turning point.

By the way, I hate homer announcers, whether they're on our side or not. The Weber guy was too boring to be offensive, but the video angles were. When Weber was in the field, the camera was always on their pitcher; when at bat, always on their batter. I've never ever seen a production anywhere at anytime, where the shot of the batter was from a camera down the first base line. You can't tell where the ball's gone once it's hit. Just terrible.

citay said:
After that dramatic first game win, our lady ballers were ridin ole mo'--two games in the bag, up 4-0 in the third game, runners at second and third, one out. Then the runner at third got trapped off the bag on a grounder, and the runner at second got thrown out at home on a single to left.

Ole mo' says, "Bye, ladies!"

That was the turning point.

By the way, I hate homer announcers, whether they're on our side or not. The Weber guy was too boring to be offensive, but the video angles were. When Weber was in the field, the camera was always on their pitcher; when at bat, always on their batter. I've never ever seen a production anywhere at anytime, where the shot of the batter was from a camera down the first base line. You can't tell where the ball's gone once it's hit. Just terrible.

Watch as well and +1. :x

Back