• Since we are Griz Fans helping Griz Fans, tickets are NOT to be sold for over face value. Let's help fill the seats by giving Griz fans a chance to see the game!

SELLERS, if you sold your tickets, please edit your thread and add the 'SOLD' prefix
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

(SOLD) 2 Griz Cat Tickets for sale (Grizzly Den)

Awilson

One pair of Griz-Cat tickets ($150 each - $300 total). These are 2 aisle seats with cushions in the new grizzly den. Private bathrooms, concessions, and alcohol for purchase (can take to your seats). East Section 225, row 9, seats 1 and 2.

Venmo accepted and tickets transferred via official Griz portal (email or phone required)

Awilson said:
One pair of Griz-Cat tickets ($150 each - $300 total). These are 2 aisle seats with cushions in the new grizzly den. Private bathrooms, concessions, and alcohol for purchase (can take to your seats). East Section 225, row 9, seats 1 and 2.

Venmo accepted and tickets transferred via official Griz portal (email or phone required)

I'd be willing to buy both tickets if still available. I have a ticket but my wife whom graduated from UM has never been to Cat/ Griz in Missoula. I would be willing to buy 1 or if necessary both.

Back