• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Some small but noticeable upgrades to WaGriz for the fall

Buttegrizzle said:
Alaska Griz said:
bad influence said:
These are all fine, but I would like to suggest a simple, inexpensive addition that would improve my gameday experience--radios playing the game in the men's room.

excellent suggestion.

A critical 3rd quarter convenience!

And pregame too. I usually have at least 2 trips before kickoff

Hammer said:
Buttegrizzle said:
Alaska Griz said:
bad influence said:
These are all fine, but I would like to suggest a simple, inexpensive addition that would improve my gameday experience--radios playing the game in the men's room.

excellent suggestion.

A critical 3rd quarter convenience!

And pregame too. I usually have at least 2 trips before kickoff

A result from low quality beer, I'm sure... ;)

tnt said:
statler & waldorf said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Washington-Grizzly Stadium has the reputation of producing the best fan experience in the Football Championship Subdivision, but Chuck Maes knows reputations are like eggs: fragile, easy to break and very hard to put back together.

Like a football program?

And yet despite Haucks last years, JODs lack of oversite, and Jim Foleys strongarming/denial/coverups, it appears to be coming back together

You are an idiot, the DOJ pulled this BS...please explain what entity the JOD is....your idiocracy is clear here brochacho, best that you slink off into the sunset since your credibility was long gone, but now you come back... :eek: :eek: :eek:

bad influence said:

If you sought treatment for your prostate probem, you wouldn't be in the restroom during the game. :mrgreen:

...if you go to a griz game...
...and don't bring a radio...
...you only missing half...
...never understood...
...people without...

... :cool: ...

statler & waldorf said:
bad influence said:

If you sought treatment for your prostate probem, you wouldn't be in the restroom during the game. :mrgreen:

I like bad influence's idea.

Back